Modern design, simple but very clean and comfortable. The design of public area was very trendy. The breakfast was very nice with very good variety of choices. Good location if you want to visit the old town, which is in 10-15 minute walking distance. Friendly and helpful front desk staff. The price was very reasonable, good value for money. I would recommend it as a good place to stay to my friends who want to visit Warsaw historical center.
The only thing that I didn't like was the WiFi connection. The hotel offered two levels of WiFi connection: basic level was free and premium level was charged. The free(basic level) WiFi was too weak and I couldn't stay connected and i had to input wifi password again and again every time I need to reconnect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Warszawa Stare Miasto hotel is located close to the old city of Warsaw and the Royal Palace. Only 12 km from Okecie international airport and 3 km from the railway station, it is ideal for weekends and longer explorations of the Polish capital. It proposes 333 air-conditioned rooms, a restaurant, a bar serving snacks 24/24, private covered parking and 6 meeting rooms for organising seminars and conferences. Wifi wireless Internet access for guests on a business trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Warszawa Stare Miasto - Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Warszawa Stare Miasto Hotel Warsaw
- Ibis Hotel Warsaw
- Accor Warszawa Stare Miasto