We stayed at this hotel for a couple of nights in September. The location is very good, at walking distance of Warsaw's Old Town and with excellent transportation nearby: buses and tram. The room was small but very clean and so was the toilets, spotless. Breakfast was rich and pampering. The free wi-fi was weak in the room but better near the reception, in addition to free use of computers. The staff were nice and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Warszawa Stare Miasto hotel is located close to the old city of Warsaw and the Royal Palace. Only 12 km from Okecie international airport and 3 km from the railway station, it is ideal for weekends and longer explorations of the Polish capital. It proposes 333 air-conditioned rooms, a restaurant, a bar serving snacks 24/24, private covered parking and 6 meeting rooms for organising seminars and conferences. Wifi wireless Internet access for guests on a business trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Ibis Warszawa Stare Miasto - Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Warszawa Stare Miasto Hotel Warsaw
- Ibis Hotel Warsaw
- Accor Warszawa Stare Miasto