I stayed at Ibis in June with my husband and 2 friends (2 double rooms).We all were pleased with are room. They were modern, clean and had everything we needed. People at the reception were all very helpful and made our visit in Warsaw more pleasant! The city center is near and public transpot are very easy to use! If you visit Warsaw I would definitely suggest this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Warszawa Stare Miasto hotel is located close to the old city of Warsaw and the Royal Palace. Only 12 km from Okecie international airport and 3 km from the railway station, it is ideal for weekends and longer explorations of the Polish capital. It proposes 333 air-conditioned rooms, a restaurant, a bar serving snacks 24/24, private covered parking and 6 meeting rooms for organising seminars and conferences. Wifi wireless Internet access for guests on a business trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Odigeo, Venere, ACCOR, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Ibis Warszawa Stare Miasto - Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Warszawa Stare Miasto Hotel Warsaw
- Ibis Hotel Warsaw
- Accor Warszawa Stare Miasto