The Ibis Warsaw is at 10/15 walk from the Old Town. Easy to arrive by taxi from the airport only 12 Kms.. The rooms are comfortable and clean. The reception team is friendly and helpfull. The relation price/quality is appreciated and very much worthwhile. The breakfast is good and not expensive. We were in this Ibis between December 29 and 31st, 2012.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Warszawa Stare Miasto hotel is located close to the old city of Warsaw and the Royal Palace. Only 12 km from Okecie international airport and 3 km from the railway station, it is ideal for weekends and longer explorations of the Polish capital. It proposes 333 air-conditioned rooms, a restaurant, a bar serving snacks 24/24, private covered parking and 6 meeting rooms for organising seminars and conferences. Wifi wireless Internet access for guests on a business trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Warszawa Stare Miasto - Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Warszawa Stare Miasto Hotel Warsaw
- Ibis Hotel Warsaw
- Accor Warszawa Stare Miasto