The Ibis Warsaw Stare Misto is a very friendly hotel with average rooms and excellent service. This is my fifth stay at this hotel and I have never been disappointed. The Staff always welcome you with a big smile and are very helpful. The breakfast has a good selection of hot and cold food and the new coffee machine completes the experience.
This hotel is in an excellent location just a 15 minute walk from the old town and conveniently placed for good access to public transport. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to anyone.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Warszawa Stare Miasto Hotel Warsaw
- Ibis Warszawa Stare Miasto Hotel
- Ibis Hotel Warsaw
- Accor Warszawa Stare Miasto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Warszawa Stare Miasto hotel is located close to the old city of Warsaw and the Royal Palace. Only 12 km from Okecie international airport and 3 km from the railway station, it is ideal for weekends and longer explorations of the Polish capital. It proposes 333 air-conditioned rooms, a restaurant, a bar serving snacks 24/24, private covered parking and 6 meeting rooms for organising seminars and conferences. Wifi wireless Internet access for guests on a business trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Ibis Warszawa Stare Miasto - Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.