“Very nice hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Rialto

Save Saved
You added Hotel Rialto to your Saves list
Hotel Rialto
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   ul Wilcza 73, Warsaw 00-670, Poland (Śródmieście Południowe)   |
Offers & Announcements
Free room upgrade
Ranked #10 of 113 hotels in Warsaw
New York City, New York
“Very nice hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Very nice hotel in a very convenient location. The bathroom was a marble museum with a nice tub and shower. Beautiful hardwood everywhere and the staff was very helpful, nice and professional. Plenty to see and do in the neighborhood, and a 10 minute walk to the train station. I would stay here again if I return.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
rialtowarsaw, General Manager at Hotel Rialto, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
I would like to thank you for your kind review following your stay with us and for taking the time to post your kind feedback.
We are very proud to hear you really like our hotel. We do appreciate you found our Hotel as a very good place to stay in Warsaw.

220 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Polish first
Antwerp, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

The Rialto Hotel is a hidden gem on Warsaw hotels' map. I was very positively surprised when I arrived there. The building has been wonderfully restored. But the biggest wow was still there to come...The interior looks ABFAB. If you are into art deco, you must log there! I hope some of my pics will give back the beauty of some of the rooms.
O.K., but let's come back to reality :)
I arrived quite early, but it was not a problem for the reception. The check-in was very smooth, with smile.
In place of the room I had initially booked, I got an upgrade to the last floor...Well, another wow! :) The suite was very spacy with a huge bathroom. Nice view from the windows was the cherry on a cake.
The room was very clean. Couldn't complain about it.
The quality of sleep? Marvellous.
I didn't take breakfast this time during my trip, so I cannot say something about the quality of it.
But I did use the spa area. It is located on the last floor and contains of two kinds of sauna, ice cold bath and showers. Very clean, quiet. Though the saunas could have been slightly bigger. I was alone there, so could really enjoy myself, but I doubt it would have been the same with other guests around.
What else? Very helpful and kind night receptionist (a blond man). Always there to help, smiling...Big plus!
Check-out was also quick (well, done by the same receptionist as check-in).
If there was one thing I could complain it was the WI-FI. It didn't work properly, but I did notice that they were working on that.
So, the bottom line is: GO AND STAY IN RIALTO HOTEL. I am gonna do it again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for leaving such a great comment regarding your recent stay at Hotel Rialto which I will share with the Team.
The comfort of our guests is of utmost importance to us and I am so pleased that we achieved this. I am delighted that you were satisfied with your room, its unique decor and facilities as well as the hotel's location.
We do hope that we can welcome you again in the near future!
Fayetteville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Beautifully decorated, large room, big bathroom, amazing food and attention to detail as well as service second to none. We had arrived at around 7pm. The check in process was quick and easy. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean and spotless. We decided to have dinner as well as the breakfast in the morning at the hotel and it was delicious . One of the loveliest and charming hotels I have stayed in. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for taking your time to post such nice and kind comments on Tripadvisor.com regarding your stay at Hotel Rialto.
I am glad to hear that you find the unique art deco interiors as well other facilities.
Our staff is delighted that you enjoyed their service. It is our pleasure to do our best for your comfort.
We do hope that we can welcome you again in the near future!
Athens, Attiki, Greece
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

This hotel had some really nice touches and a great location. We only spend one night here as we flew in one day and took the train out to Krakow the next morning. The weather was perfect and the central train station only a 10 minute walk, straight shot out the door to the left. The design of the hotel lobby and rooms are retro/deco and they have done a good job without going overboard. We stayed in a large suite with a Nespresso machine and guest bath which was a very nice touch. My husband gets up very early and this allows him not to wake me as he starts his day. Only complaint, this bed was just a little too hard for us. No where near the hardest hotel bed we have slept on but just a little softer would have made this go from very good to excellent for us. I certainly would not let the bed deter me as the rest was spot on and maybe you like your beds firmer than we do.

Room Tip: The suite was large. Even had a guest bathroom. Nice.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for you respond and positive comments here after your visit in our Hotel.
We are delighted you enjoy your stay, the unique Art Deco décor and other facility. We will take into consideration your comment regarding the bed. Guest comfort is most important to us

kyle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Can't fault it . Not a regular 5* person. However, the attention to detail is something the other hotels could learn from . Very pleasant staff , beautiful retro place , art-deco in abundance , tasteful and i could have slept in the lift , beautiful , quality hotel .

Room Tip: Pay the extra for a small suite . Higher the better .
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
rialtowarsaw, General Manager at Hotel Rialto, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for such positive review after your last visit.
We are very proud to hear you really like our hotel. We do appreciate you found our unique Art Deco décor impressive.
Malta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

This hotel is not really central (compared to others) but we chose it because of its proximity to an event we planned to attend in Warsaw. The hotel itself is really charming and old-style. Hotel staff were extremely courteous, helpful and friendly. We opted to have breakfast at the hotel, which was lovely. It was not buffet style - a continental breakfast was served at the table and we could then choose hot breakfast items from the menu which were cooked to order. It was a really nice breakfast. Our room was of adequate size, with really nice old-style furnishings. Bathroom (separate bath and shower) was also nicely decorated and of adequate size.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
rialtowarsaw, General Manager at Hotel Rialto, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity and thank you for your valuable comments expressed in your review. It’s good to read you enjoyed your stay with us, the food and service. As the Warsaw's premier boutique hotel we pride ourselves in offering the standard, quality and service unmatched by other chain hotels. Every hotel room has been individually designed and furnished to reflect the by-gone era of 1920s-1930s. This naturally extends to restaurant, bar, room bathrooms and all fittings.

We do hope to welcome you again in the near future!

Gdynia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

It was one of the best hotels I have ever been to concerning the meticulous attention paid to details of the interior. Everything was well though-over, smart and elegant. Art-deco everywhere! Even the sockets in the room were in style. Hotel as such is not very big, therefore it is cosy and one can have intimiacy during their stay. Not being far from the city center it allows you to stroll around the old town and other spots. One thing that we found a bit below the standards of the 5 star hotel? The breakfast.....Paying 80 zl per person is quite a lot and what you get for it is definetely not worth the money. Save them and go for breakfast to some nearby bistros or cafes. Highly recommend not spending them for breakfast!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
rialtowarsaw, General Manager at Hotel Rialto, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

We would like to thank you for your very kind remarks about our hotel. Hotel Rialto is indeed different from any other hotel you may stay. Is a unique place in Warsaw, where interior is a graceful mixture of beauty, comfort and practicality. Each of our guests can seek tranquility and relaxation among authentic Art Déco furniture and surroundings. Thanks to the high quality decorative finish and the discreet charm of the elegant interiors, guests will enjoy both comfort and a highly refined aesthetic experience.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back at the Rialto in the near future again.
Jacek Szczesny

Been to Hotel Rialto? Share your experiences!