“Didn’t expect it would be that good.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Rialto

Save Saved
You added Hotel Rialto to your Saves list
Hotel Rialto
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   ul Wilcza 73, Warsaw 00-670, Poland (Śródmieście Południowe)   |
Offers & Announcements
Free room upgrade
Ranked #10 of 113 hotels in Warsaw
Warsaw, Poland
“Didn’t expect it would be that good.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Spent there only one night, but this was enough to convince us. Classic décor – although I’m not a fan, it was so well designed and with such attention to detail, that it really impressed me.

Reception very kind and professional. We got upgraded, huge two chamber room, with huge bathroom and comfy bed. Quality materials used, fashionable lights in the room, details everywhere, well thought design. Really loved the room.

As for the area, basically in the city center (but ot the Old City), plenty of bars and restaurants.
Surprisingly affordable for that good five star hotel.

Recommended.

Room Tip: Upgraded, two chaber rooms are splendid.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
rialtowarsaw, General Manager at Hotel Rialto, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
I cannot thank you enough for your kind comments on TripAdvisor with regards to your recent stay.
We appreciate you found our unique classic décor impressive that made your stay unforgettable.
I truly hope we can welcome you back in our Hotel again in the near future.

220 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Polish first
Basel
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

We got an extremely good price for the stay over New Year holiday and we stayed for one week. I see that this hotel has constantly good prices on HRS (for a 5-star hotel). The room was cozy and originally decorated, the bathroom was great. This was already our second stay so we knew what to expect. This time however there were many little things that disappointed us - like outdated snacks in the minibar, DVD not working, remote control with empty batteries or a problem with a basin in the bathroom. These issues, however, were quickly resolved by the staff. The biggest problem this time was the air conditioning and the heating system making the room extremely dry. It was so dry that the first morning I woke up with a sore throat and did not have a good night sleep for the entire stay. Initially we were recommended to open the window and decrease the air conditioning. This did not help and I asked for an air humidifier but they did not have. After some days I asked that they switch off the heating completely in our room (this can only be done centrally) and this did help a little but I was already sick. It would make it easier if guests were able to control the heating in the rooms.
I would recommend this hotel because of the location (many great bars and clubs), it is close to the central station and the shopping area. Every day we had breakfast in different places walking distance from the hotel and I would recommend this instead of paying 18 EUR for the hotel breakfast...

Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
rialtowarsaw, General Manager at Hotel Rialto, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for posting positive opinion about Hotel Rialto after your last
visit. We do appreciate you like our cozy hotel, with its original decoration.
It is really sad to hear you encountered the inconvenience during your stay this time.
Your comments are very important for us and we will do our best to solve the issue.
I look forward to welcoming you back to the Rialto very soon.
Stockholm, Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

We were visiting Warsaw for a quick trip during our longer stay to visit my husband's relatives in Poland. After a few hours in the large beautiful and very comfortable room, we quickly extended our stay from 1 night to three. I wanted to stay even a 4th night, but there were no more rooms available! We stayed at a more famous 5 star hotel more centrally located last week, and would definitely choose the Rialto for any future stays instead!

The lobby of the hotel is small and not very impressive, but it is the building itself and the lovely rooms with all the gorgeous art deco details that impressed us.

As we were staying with a small child, we were happy to see a crib installed in our room upon arrival. The large room was enough space for my toddler to toddle around and play and the large and beautiful bathroom was a real treat for all of us. The bed was very comfortable and my husband and I managed the longest sleep-in in 2 years! We absolutely made use of the complimentary robes and slippers, and enjoyed relaxing in the small but beautiful steam room and sauna on the top floor.

I also had to do some work, and appreciated the free internet and the spacious desk was perfect for me to do some work while my husband and daughter were out.

The neighborhood is quiet but still very close walking distance to many things, so we were happy with the location. There is a really good restaurant across the street (Sofra) where we would run down for a coffee and lunch - highly recommended!

Overall I would definitely come back next time I am in Warsaw!

Room Tip: I found the price on their own website for the hotel was the same as the bargain sites like hotel.co...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
rialtowarsaw, General Manager at Hotel Rialto, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such positive response after your last visit.
We are very proud to hear you “fell in love” in our hotel. We do appreciate you found our unique Art Deco décor impressive and the room spacious and comfortable. We were also glad to hear you enjoyed our steam room and sauna on the top floor as well. It is always good to be reminded of what a great location and facilities we have.
I look forward to welcoming you all back to the Rialto Hotel really very soon.
Wokingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Beautiful deco, with attention to detail. Good size and very comfortable rooms. We really liked the old fashioned lift with a dial indicator. The staff were helpful and friendly and always remembered our room number before we asked for the key, which gave it a personal touch. Poirot would have preferred a kettle in a room but the room service was excellent. Good location, close to the central train station. Many cafes and restaurant in the area. Would stay here again!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
rialtowarsaw, General Manager at Hotel Rialto, responded to this review, December 27, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a response after your recent visit.
I am glad to hear you really enjoyed your stay here. We appreciate you found our unique décor impressive that made it stylish and cozy. I was also delighted to read that you found all our team members to be very friendly and helpful.
I have passed on your comments to the Team I am proud to have at the hotel.
I look forward to welcoming you all back to the Rialto Hotel very soon.
Wallasey, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

A really lovely hotel with a fantastic restaurant! Nice sized rooms, free WiFi, fantastic bathroom, very helpful staff, what more can I say! When we stayed the restaurant was offering a pre-war Polish menu which was very interesting and served me the most excellent sander.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
rialtowarsaw, General Manager at Hotel Rialto, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,
First and foremost thank you very much for taking your time to visit our hotel and then
writing a review on TripAdvisor’s web page. We much appreciate you provided very
valuable comments on your stay. We are delighted to see you enjoyed our facilities,
services and the Rialto restaurant’s unique offer. As always I have passed your
feedback to my Team.
We are looking forward to seeing you in the near future!
Flitwick, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

A lovely hotel in the center of Warsaw, well located for shopping and places of interest.
I visited on a business trip - having seen the Telegraph review of 'one of the prettiest'.
It seem like a newish refurbishment of a typical building of the street (without the old bullet holes marking the render) - beautifully done in the 1920's style.
Attention to detail is excellent, lovely parquet floors, quality materials.
Staff were attaentive and spoke excellent English.
I'll definitely be re-booking on my next trip!

Room Tip: I think I was upgraded - as a lounge, lobby and walk through bathroom doesn't generally come und...
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for sharing your opinion about the hotel and its Art Deco style.
It's a great pleasure to learn that your stay with us left such a good impression on
you. We are glad you appreciated the attention to detail and the quality of materials,
and the service of our staff met your expectations. I have forwarded on your
comments to the Team.
Once again, I would like to thank you for your input. Your words are of great value for
all of us.
Hoping to welcome you again in the near future!
hertfordshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Miles better than a carbon copy corporate hotel. Art deco interior throughout, rooms are nice size too. Great service from start to finish.

Food was good at lunch, pumpkin soup particularly.

Meeting rooms are a bit small but there is free WiFi and good facilities otherwise.

Nice place.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
rialtowarsaw, General Manager at Hotel Rialto, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for your kind comments on TripAdvisor website.
I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the stay at the Rialto Hotel. We are pleased to read your positive comments concerning our service, restaurant and hotel decor. It is such a pleasure to receive such a positive feedback. We do hope that we can welcome you again in the near future!
Jacek Szczesny

Been to Hotel Rialto? Share your experiences!