“old world elegance” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 112 Hotels in Warsaw
sydney,australia
“old world elegance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

This hotel oozes atmosphere taking you back to the romance of an earlier time. We loved the art deco styling and supremely comfortable room.It is well designed with great attention to detail.
The reception staff were faultless in their service. They were friendly, professional and extremely helpful dealing with our various questions and requests.
Breakfast was excellent as was the dinner we had in the restaurant the night before, I particularly liked the menu and the way it offered dishes from late 19th century in its selection.Service in the bar was also exemplary and the bar snacks we ordered very tasty also.
The location of the hotel we discovered was very interesting, lots of history and really just a short walk to the main station.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
rialtowarsaw, General Manager at Hotel Rialto, responded to this review, November 28, 2011
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for leaving such a great comment regarding your stay at Hotel Rialto.

I was happy to share your comments with my team. The reception staff was delighted that you enjoyed their service. It is our pleasure to do our best for your comfort.
I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your room, appreciated the unique design with all little Art Deco details and that you enjoyed the food in the Rialto Restaurant.

Jacek Szczesny

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
  • Polish first
Uckfield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2011

An art deco hotel about 500 metres from the Central Station. Beautifully decorated premises, spacious rooms where everything works. The staff are polite, attentive and genuinely want to make your stay as pleasant as possible.

The restaurant and bar are furnished in the art deco style and serve good, reasonably priced food. The breakfast was the best I had during my stay in Poland.

One small issue. The room was a little warm and I couldn't find the controls to vary the a/c temperature. Opening the window solved the issue.

I would recommend without hesitation.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
rialtowarsaw, General Manager at Hotel Rialto, responded to this review, November 10, 2011
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for leaving such a nice comment regarding your stay at Hotel Rialto.
I have forwarded it to my team I am proud to have at the hotel.

The comfort of our guests is of utmost importance to us and I am so pleased that we achieved this. I am delighted that you were satisfied with your room, you found it spacious and that you had a good dining experience at our restaurant.

The Hague, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2011

A little bit further away from the railway station, but such a beautiful hotel, art deco and even the rooms are quite large and also art deco furnished. I had a big bathroom, plenty of space to put your belongings. Turn-down service (always nice to go to your room at night and the room is prepared!).
Shopping (!) in the golden terraces (and railway station) only 7 minute walk.
I would definely go to the Rialto (in stead of the big international hotels).

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking your time to post your very kind comment on Tripadvisor.com regarding your stay at Hotel Rialto.

I am happy to see that you liked our unique decor and found our location convenient - it is really in close proximity to all major sights and shopping areas in Warsaw.

We appreciate that the guests who stay with us are looking for something a little more personal and characterful than the large hotels tend to offer.

Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2011

I once lived in Warsaw and so I know the city very very well. For the past dozen years I've been returning once each year and it has taken me a while to find a hotel I could really warm up to. Finally, three years ago I discovered the Rialto. It's perfect. The location may appear a little to the side, but really, in two blocks you are on Warsaw's main drag -- Marszalkowska -- and two blocks further put you right by the grand avenue of the city, leading on your right toward the parks and on your left, to the Old Town. The street of the hotel itself is quiet -- a residential block, where you can watch the daily movement of people going about their lives.

Inside, the hotel reminds you of a Warsaw you read about from the 1930s. Art Deco furnishings are elegantly placed throughout, the wood trim is exceptional and the floors, even in the winter, are polished to a shine.

Everything about the place is quite professional. The staff is always helpful and greets you each time you come in with a warm welcome. The hotel isn't large and so if you stay more than a night, you'll be remembered!

I'm going back for the fourth time this winter. The rates then are an extraordinary value. I'm already looking forward to it.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with friends
rialtowarsaw, General Manager at Hotel Rialto, responded to this review, September 26, 2011
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for your great review following your stay with us and for taking the time to post this feedback. I am so glad that you enjoy your experience with us on each stay and that you have made The Hotel Rialto home. One could not describe the hotel location better to encourage travellers to choose our place.
We appreciate that the guests who tend to stay with us are looking for something a little more personal and characterful than the larger hotels offer and we are lucky to have a team who genuinly enjoy making guests happy.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel Rialto in the near future!

Dutchess County, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2011

This is a very nice, quiet hotel in the city center of Warsaw. We were there on vacation and ended up there because there was a very large medical convention in town and some of our other choices were booked. It all ended well as the location of the hotel is very well located between the embassy/park area and the old town area - both parts of town being an easy walk as were many nice restaurants. We had a junior suite which was spacious and well appointed. The staff was very nice and english was not a problem. Very nice buffet breakfast every morning. They do serve dinner and there is a bar but we didnt partake of either - the hotel was very quiet and there was no one sitting in the bar nor did we see anyone eating dinner. Small gym and we couldnt get the equipment working but there are small and large parks nearby with ample places for running. We loved Warsaw and think Poland is very underrated as a destination.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking your time to post your kind comment on Tripadvisor.com regarding your recent stay at Hotel Rialto.

I am happy to see that you found our location ideal both for sightseeing and jogging - it is really in close proximity to all interesting areas of the city.
It is great to hear that you liked your suite and its decor, enjoyed breakfast and our service met your expectations!

Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2011

I stayed for 2 nights in August and it is my favourite hotel in Warsaw. Helpful staff, lovely furnishings and a beautiful bathroom. I used the steamroom a couple of times and had it all to myself. It's in a quieter but still central area of Warsaw, it's a short walk from the central station and taxis are cheap in warsaw too. The bar and restaurant are highly recommended too. The real treat for me was the Wiener Werkstätte furniture, the original Koloman Moser desk in the entrance is stunning. I can't wait to return.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
rialtowarsaw, General Manager at Hotel Rialto, responded to this review, September 19, 2011
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking your time to post such a nice comment on Tripadvisor.com regarding your stay at Hotel Rialto.

It is great that our facilities fulfilled your expectations and you liked the unique interior design of our hotel and the quality of our restaurant and bar. Our staff is delighted that you enjoyed their service. It is our pleasure to do our best for your comfort.
I am happy to see that you found our location convenient, in proximity to all major sights, business centres and shopping areas in Warsaw.

We look forward to welcoming you again at the Rialto and I would be happy to offer you a drink during your next stay with us.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011

We love the Art Deco style and elegance of this lovely hotel...lots of beautiful paneling and features, and very comfortable rooms. The staff are efficient and very helpful, and the service can't be faulted. We will definitely stay at the Hotel Rialto again on our next visit to Warsaw.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
rialtowarsaw, General Manager at Hotel Rialto, responded to this review, August 17, 2011
Dear Valued Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to provide such a nice comment.

We are always very happy to hear from our guests that they notice and appreciate the Art Deco details in the hotel interiors.
I will share your comment with my team. We are glad that you found your room comfortable and our service met your expectations!

Jacek Szczesny

Been to Hotel Rialto? Share your experiences!