“Modern Clean and Friendly” 5 of 5 stars

The Westin Warsaw
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Al. Jana Pawla II 21, Warsaw 00-854, Poland   |
Ranked #10 of 114 Hotels in Warsaw
Port Talbot, United Kingdom
“Modern Clean and Friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

This hotel is really of a very high standard. The service and facilities are first class. The wifi is very fast and the signal was strong in my 15th floor room. There are a good range of tv channels available. The bath room was stunning and the view from the room was amazing. The location is very good and if you forget to ask the receptionist to call you a taxi you wont have to wait very long before one passes by.

Room Tip: Get a high floor number to make the most of the view
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Stefan F, Manager at The Westin Warsaw, responded to this review, August 11, 2014
Dear DavidT,

thank you very, very much for your nice and detailed review, which is, I am sure, very useful to many readers. I am happy to hear that me met all your expectations and the team and I are very proud that you granted us 5 stars.

I hope I will be able to welcome you again in the future,

best regards, be well

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (212)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

I stayed there two nights, downtown location, easy commute, spotless modern rooms... good value. The staff was friendly and helpful. Almost everyone spoke good English. Excellent breakfast buffet, offering a variety of choices (espresso and cappuccino too:)))).
cappuccino too:))

• Stayed July 2014
Dear Ineza K,

thank you very much for being our guest during your recent stay at the Westin Warsaw and thank you veyr much for your nice review. I was happy to ready your comments about the location, product and the team and I hope that we will manage to score a 5 star rating from your during your next visit.

Thank you again and very best regards from sunny Warsaw

Be well

Utrecht, Nederland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Excellent business hotel in good location in Warsaw. I was in the executive floor room which was very spacious and had a nice view over the city. Good bed, complimentary wifi, great breakfast. Shower was either hot or cold, changing constantly. When calling a taxi, they tried to convince us to take the expensive hotel taxi. We thanked them and asked them to call a regular taxi, which is less than half the price.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Dear Mr. Kolf,

thank you for staying with us during your recent visit to Warsaw and thank ou for taking the time to post a review. I am grateful for your compliments and I am glad you enjoyed your stay at the Executive Club Floors - I hope you also had time to try our new Executive Club Lounge, which was only reopened in July after an extensive rejuvenation. I am sorry about the experience with your shower - we are currently looking into it. I am sorry that you felt that the "hotel" limousine service was pushed on you - actually the hotel is not working on a commission basis, we only suggest it as a service (better, cleaner cars and English speaking drivers) at PLN 25 within the city it is slightly more expensive but reflects a much higher service and is still quite reasonably priced compared to other European Cities but you are right, point taken.

I hope to be able to welcome you again in the future,

very best regards, be well

Herndon, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

This is a very difficult review because this is a beautiful hotel with above average staff service with the blaring exception of maintenance. This resulted in a miserable night somewhat my fault because I assumed the a/c would be fixed after the first call, and I really did not want them in at 2am when it became obveous that the problem was not fixed. In addition, the wired internet is still not fixed for secure connections; it took two calls to have bulbs replac ed in the reading lights; and missing curtain hooks have not yet been replaced. The hotel is a tremendous deal on the exectutive floor and the wait staff are very attentive though I did not get turn down service one night. They also have a wonderful breakfast! You decide- I knocked off 2 stars for the maintenance issues.

Room Tip: Get the executive package. It includes an afternoon snack with beverages, internet, and breakfast.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Stefan F, Manager at The Westin Warsaw, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Dear Drjack183,

thank you for your review and the constructive feedback. I am very sorry to read what has happened to you during your stay with us, even more reading your compliments, too. What a shame that we did drop the ball and let you down - my most sincere apologies for that. You can see most of our reviews are in the 4/5 star feedback range. I know this is not of help to you, every guest is unique and every experience is unique, too. I would be very grateful if you could send me a direct email, so I can further look into the matter and I hope that we will have the chance to welcome you again one day, so we can proof to you that we can do much better. Again my apologies and

Best regards from sunny Warsaw,

williamsburg virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

Stayed here for three nights as part of a tour. Hotel, as you would exspect, is very clean. It is well located - about 20 minute or $7 cab ride to main city center. However, Warsaw is very spread out so this is normal. It is in walking distance to the Warsaw Rising Museum and 2 very good restaurants, a store and several ATMS. Breakfast food was extremely high quality and service was excellent. It is also very quiet.

Room Tip: Rooms on the inside - away from main street - are very quiet.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Adventurer21,

Thank you very much for your great review - it was a pleasure having you with us and I am sure many readers find your recommendation useful. Let me just add to this - the Golden Terrace is only 5 min walk, one of the most modern shopping malls in Europe (also worth going just for the design, which is amazing), also the train station and one of the cities many parks can be reached on foot in less than 5 minutes. The city is safe, clean and the people super friendly. We are looking forward to having you back one day - thank you again and

very best regards,

Stefan Fried, Hotel Manager
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Nice property in a good location. I would not hesitate to stay here again. The rooms are large and clean. It's a standard Westin at the end of the day. There is a bar in the lobby which is usually busy during the day and the breakfast had plenty of options.

• Stayed July 2014
Dear Brandonfel,

thank you very much for your kind review and for staying with us - we will aim for 5 stars for your next stay with us, please let me know when you are planning to come back. As you said one gets great value in the city and Warsaw is always worth a trip.

Very best regards

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

I stayed there for two nights with my boyfriend. We had a corner room on 15th floor so the view was good. The bed is king size, very comfy and full of pillows, so it was good sleeping in.
I think we had a business room and we didn't need it, because it was a sort of vacation.
In the bathroom there were shower and bathtub and toilet products from Italy.
We had also coffee and teas.
Very quiet room.
The lift is super fast and with an amazing view.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Esterellaz,

Thank you for your great review and for being our guest. Great to hear that you did enjoy the corner room (they are a little bit bigger and have lots to light and sun, too) - for many of our guests, the Westin Hotels'signature beds Hevenly Beds are considered the best beds in the world and they even order them for the homes ... Thanks again and I hope to see you again one day in Warsaw - always worth a trip.

Best regards, be well