“Lovely stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 112 Hotels in Warsaw
Phoenix, Arizona
“Lovely stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Stayed for 3 nights and the hotel was fabulous. Rooms were enormous and we had a beautiful view from the 15th floor. It was warm while we were in Warsaw and the Air conditioning in the room was fantastic. Bottled water provided every day was an added bonus. The only negative I can even comment on (and this is a minor one...) is the window in our room was full of noseprints, handprints, etc. from former guests. It was really visible in the evening and likely overlooked by housekeeping during the day. We walked to Old Town every day and it took about 30 minutes. There are restaurants and shopping within 10 minutes if you don't care to walk to Old Town. One tip: when we checked in, we were given a coupon for 1 hour of free wifi, however, the code in the lobby allowed fast wifi access in our room during our entire stay.

Room Tip: Get a room on the highest floor possible. The view is amazing!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Stefan F, Manager at The Westin Warsaw, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Dear Morgan88, thank you for your recent stay with us at the Westin Warsaw and of course for your great review and feedback. I am sorry about the windows and we will have a special extra look in the futures. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Looking forward to welcoming you again in the future, Warsaw is always worth a trip. Best regards, be well, Stefan Friedl, Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (168)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London Town
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Stayed for a bargain BA City break, two nights over May Bank Holiday.

Excellent hotel. Check in efficient and provided with maps and guidebook.

Room is of excellent quality - very well decorated, fantastic bathroom and facilities. Really clean and spotless and very comfy bed.

Breakfast here was included which was amazing for the price paid and was really good - a really good selection of hot and cold items, fresh fruit and good coffee.

The location of the hotel was great for us as we like walking and exploring. Ten mins from the central train station where train arrives. Around 30 mins walk to old town and about 15 mins walk to palace of science and culture. Some people may find the area a little quiet and business like but taxis seemed plentiful at hotel entrance. There are some restaurants nearby and supermarket (very cheap) a minute walk away. Try the polish food - very fresh and very filling.

Had a great time and really recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: All look to be of good standard. Higher floors can be a longer wait for elevators
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Stefan F, Manager at The Westin Warsaw, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Dear London Travellers, thank you for your great review and for your recent stay with us - 5 stars in all categories, a BIG Thank you from all of us, this is what we aime for. You are right the hotel is located in the modern part of Warsaw but everything is just a nice and short walk away - the Golden Terrace SHopping mall for example is one of the most modern malls in Europe and the design alone is worth a visit. Ver best regards and thank you again, Stefan Friedl, Hotel Manager
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

I've been multiple times to this hotel - it's a perfect location for a weekend getaway in Poland, breakfast is rich and tasty (among the best SPG breakfasts), staff is friendly, location is great.

The baby cribs unfortunately are the standard metallic old school SPG ones.

Room Tip: Odd numbered rooms are facing the streets, but even those are not noisy at all.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Stefan F, Manager at The Westin Warsaw, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Dear IMNash, thank you for being our loyal guest and for your very nice review. Please email me when you are coming back to Warsaw, so I can say hello and meet you in person. Thank you again and very best regards from Warsaw, Stefan Friedl, Hotel Manager
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Enjoyed the hotel for many reasons. The location is excellent, staff friendly and rooms spacious, clean and modern. Nothing to complain about here and a short walk along the main street at the front offers access to a local market and plenty of eating options.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Stefan F, Manager at The Westin Warsaw, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Dear Simonsays3042, thank you very much for your nice review and for choosing the Westin Warsaw during your last visit to Warsaw - I hope we will manage to get a 5 star review from you during your next visit to Poland. Very best regards to down under, thank you and be well, Stefan Friedl, Hotel Manager
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Nice business hotel fairly close to downtown Warsaw. Taxi ride to old town costs approx 8 Polish zloty. Taxis often don't take credit cards so bring cash. Euros will often do but no change is given.

Hotel itself is clean, modern and polished. Nice and friendly staff. Rooms large and most of them with decent views of Warsaw. Had breakfast on the 19 th (?) floor in the Executive Lounge and selection was OK. As always in a Westin hotel, the normal breakfast selection downstairs is better.

Good wifi, no need to re-enter passwords every 5 minutes. Did not try the gym this time, lazy me.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dear Ungi1972,

thank you for your review and your recent stay with us. Yes, you are abslolutely right, the Executive Club Lounge is located on the 19th floor - and yes, the buffet is, due to space, a little bit smaller than at the Restaurant, but we are able to do everything on request i.e. eggs and omelettes etc. The lounge was only reopened last week, after a complete redesign and it turned out to be wonderful. Next time you must try our new TechnoGym, I am sure you will love it, too. Very best regards from Warsaw, be well, Stefan Friedl, Hotel Manager
Helsinki, Finland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I stayed for three nights in the Westin Warsaw with my husband. I was there to spend the weekend and do some shopping and I must say that I was impressed by this hotel.

It was not only the service that was so impressive but it was the whole atmosphere. Even though I have stayed in more luxurious hotels, this one created a very particular memory stamp. The floors were very clean and there was a particular scent in all floors and rooms. The bed, bedcovers and the pillows were so fresh, clean and comfortable. Even the products e.g. body lotion, shampoo etc were of a high quality.

To give you an idea, once I arrived back home I regretted that I didn't keep one sample of body lotion! The desire was so strong that I googled to see if I can find any of the products online. I then realised that I can order the whole variety of products from Westin, even the beds!

Therefore, I have today at my flat all the collection of room scents and candles and all the various products..This is something that didn't happen to me before: to like hotel products so much and order them online thereafter!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Charis V,

thank you very much for your review and for becoming such a fan of Westin hotels (if I can say so). You are absolutely right many guests order the White Tea products for their homes and especially the Westin Heavely Bed is very popular - some consider it the best bed in the world, afterall it was the first signature bed introduced by a hotel company ,,,, and many followed since. In case you want to drop me an email, I would be pleased to send you some body lotion from our range. Hope to see again in Warsaw, best regards, be well, Stefan Friedl, Hotel Manager
Warsaw, Poland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

The Westin Warsaw was a very reasonably priced hotel £50 for 2 per night with breakfast. When we walked through the doors we were met with air conditioning just what you need in the Sumer in Poland. We stayed in a twin room which was modern, clean and spacious. The free wifi in the lobby even reached our room on the 10 th floor. Th breakfast has something to suit everyone traditional cooked, fruit, cereals, pastries, meats, cheeses and much more. The hotel staff have been really friendly and so helpful, bringing extra teas, milks and water to our room. Printing boarding passes for our next flight and recommending places to see and eat. Happy hour in the bar is between 5 8 pm the Adams special at 14 pln are amazing. Such an enjoyable stay so much to see and do I would live to come back.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Bowleration,

thank you very much for your nice review and for your compliments, which I have shared with the team. Especially Adam was very happy to hear that you liked his cakes (I do, too). Please contact we once you know that you are coming back, it would be lovely to meet you in person. Very best regards, Stefan Friedl, Hotel Manager

Been to The Westin Warsaw? Share your experiences!