“Very nice property!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 114 Hotels in Warsaw
New York
“Very nice property!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

Stayed here over the summer and I've been meaning to leave a good review as it was a pleasant surprise of the price and quality! It was a last minute same day reservation and from start to end, everyone was great! Cozy lobby area with a nice bar. The room was just right with a good view :) Made the visit a great experience.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Agnieszka M, Front Office Manager at The Westin Warsaw, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your evaluation of our hotel and services. I will be glad to share it with the rest of my team. We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (212)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Bonn, Germany
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

Other hotels in the area offer much better services and friendly staff. Rooms are maybe better in Westin Hotel, but internet that drops every day, poor soap and lack of other bathroom comforts such as sleepers, lack of bags to take away few bread rolls when you cannot stop for breakfast, being refused access for 1 minute and 35 seconds delay despite you have been staying there for 22 days and i got food poisoned and the hotel staff did not care. I enjoyed more staying in interconti, hilton and even the old but beautiful Polonia Hotel.

• Stayed November 2013
Agnieszka M, Front Office Manager at The Westin Warsaw, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Dear Bonn123,

Thank you very much for sending us your feedback. I’m very sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the service at our hotel but happy to hear that you liked our rooms. I can assure you that your honest opinion is very much appreciated and give us the chance to improve. In order to follow up on this, could you be so kind and contact me on Agnieszka.manterys@westin.com. I would like to truly apologize for all inconvenience during your stay and promise that I will investigate it.

Kind Regards,

Carrollton, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

I spent 3.5 weeks in this hotel. The rooms are comfortable and the bed/beddings are as good as any I have ever slept on. The location is perfect for business and about a half hour walk o the the major tourist areas. the staff was friendly and helpful at all turns. If the hotel has any weaknesses it is: 1) the hotel restaurant is just not very good. This isn't a big problem as there are plenty of better places to eat close by. 2) the internet connection is not as good as at other top end hotels and requires a daily sign in even for the "free" internet.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Agnieszka M, Front Office Manager at The Westin Warsaw, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for spending so many days in our hotel and with us. I hope you enjoyed your stay and our staff made you feel welcomed and special. I also hope you explored the city and you left Warsaw with good memories. I would like to thank you for your detailed feedback, for your compliments and comments regarding the restaurant and internet which will definitely help us to understand and improve this issues. I hope you will choose our hotel again and we will have the chance to assist you with your requirements.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

Me and my wife stayed here for a couple of days last year. The hotel is very clean and nice, great service regarding direction and tips. I would recommend to stay here and its near the train/bus station.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guests,

Thank you very much for your great feedback. Me and my colleagues will be happy to welcome you back in the future,
London
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

This is very much a business hotel, with large comfortable rooms, very good front desk staff who went above and beyond, and a good doorman team.

The conference facilities are good without being anything out of the ordinary.
Business centre had technical problems affecting all guests PCs when I was there so cannot give it a rating.

Breakfast was mayhem.

Long queues at peak times when the hotel is full.
No system and no way of knowing when you would get a table - I gave up and went to a coffee shop nearby.

Staff very good at ordering cars - when the hotel cars are available the drivers are superb and very efficient indeed and well worth the premium on the price over regular taxis.

Only problem is you order a hotel car and you do not know if you will get it because they tend to over book and just stick you in a taxi if necessary.

Overall: comfortable, pleasant staff, business like, but not fully functioning.
I like the hotel but a more demanding guest might have found the small issues irritating.

Room Tip: make sure you have an SPG card and you will get a good room
Hanover, NH
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for three nights as part of a bus tour of Eastern Europe. It is rated "5 stars" because of its amenities and has a pretty good fitness center. Great location at the corner of Al. Jana Pawla II and Grzybowska, within walking distance of the central railroad station, old town and many attractions. It's your standard high-rise businessmen's hotel, sort of tacky and without much character. The main drawbacks are the inconvenient arrangement of bathroom and closet doors and the wait to be seated for breakfast at peak time. The buffet breakfast was very good, the best of the five hotels we stayed in on the trip. The booking was made by our tour group operator, so I can't comment on ythr price or value.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Agnieszka M, Front Office Manager at The Westin Warsaw, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Dear Guests,

Thank you very much for your evaluation of our hotel. Your compliments are very much appreciated as well as valuable feedback about the bathroom and the breakfast problems.
We hope you enjoyed the trip around Europe and you have only great memories you brought back home.

The Westin Warsaw Team.
London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

I stayed here last week with my boyfriend in an executive room on the 20th floor. Fantastic views and a lovely comfortable room. A very friendly welcome on arrival, despite turning up early. There was a good selection of food for breakfast and plenty of it, despite us turning up with only 10 minutes to go before the end of service. Room service came immediately when we ran out of milk for tea/coffee in our room. We had dinner in the bar - again very late into the evening, but this wasn't a problem and the food was delicious.

My only negative experience was when I needed a taxi to take me to an obscure theatre where my boyfriend was appearing and the concierge called over an unmetered black Mercedes. I was charged 40 pln to go what turned out to be the next evening in a metered taxi a 17 pln journey. So be warned if you get the concierge to call you a cab!

Room Tip: The executive rooms are definitely worth paying that extra for if you or your partner are big eaters...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Agnieszka M, Front Office Manager at The Westin Warsaw, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire team I would like to thank you for your stay in our hotel and for giving us your valuable feedback. We are very happy to hear you experienced so many nice moments in our hotel and you left the hotel with good memories. Thank you as well for the important note regarding the taxi, we will definitely follow up on this and make sure this will never happen again.
Thank you once again and Kind Regards,