“mignifique” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 115 Hotels in Warsaw
Rimini, Italy
“mignifique”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2011

the holidays was perfect all the services and the staff was superb and the hotel is very equipped for everything....and spa :) magnifique!!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
GuestRelations26, Guest Relations Department at Sofitel Warsaw Victoria, responded to this review, January 13, 2011
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for sharing your opinion about our hotel. It was a pleasure to host you.
I am very pleased to hear such a nice comments about our staff and service. It is always very motivating for us.
I am also very happy to know that you enjoyed our spa.

Thank you again for writing your review. I hope that we will have a chance to welcome you again to Sofitel Warsaw Victoria in the near future. Should you need any assistance, do not hesitate to contact us.

Justyna Wolańska

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (145)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Grosblie
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2011

Perfect 5 * location in Warszawa between Culture Palace and King´s Palace. All in walking distance. Enjoy the rooms of the front . And the pool in the morning until it closes at 10 PM. The staff of the pool is professional as well as the team at the bar and reception. Tablets meeting is in the lobby via Wifi.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
GuestRelations26, Guest Relations Department at Sofitel Warsaw Victoria, responded to this review, January 3, 2011
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for sharing your opinion about Sofitel Warsaw Victoria.

I am very glad that you appreciate our convenient location in the heart of the city. Thank you for such a nice words about our staff. These kind of remarks are always very motivating for us.

It was a pleasure to host you in our hotel and I hope that you will visit us again in the future.

Guest Relations Department
Montreal
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2010

I returned to the Sofitel Victoria in Warsaw in November of this year on an assignment to promote study in Canada to Polish high school and university students. I had been at the Sofitel Victoria, for a similar purpose one-year prior, at which time the hotel provided me with terrific support in liberating an important package held up in customs.

This year my busy workdays in Warsaw were again made much easier, thanks to the exceptional service and hospitality of the wonderful staff of General Manager, Mr. Jean-Michel LATHUILLIÈRE. Everyone from the superhuman Concierges (Beata and Piotr) to the courteous doormen and chambermaids, all were truly interested in my experience. I most highly recommended this hotel. KB, Montreal, Canada

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
GuestRelations26, Guest Relations Departemnt at Sofitel Warsaw Victoria, responded to this review, January 3, 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review concerning your stay in Sofitel Warsaw Victoria.

On behalf of the team I would like to thank you for appreciating the kindness and involvement of our General Manager, Concierges, doormen and chambermaids. It is always a great pleasure to hear so nice remarks.

I hope we will have a chance to welcome you again. If I may be of any assistance to you, do not hesitate to contact me personally.

Guest Relations Department
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2010

My husband and I have just returned from 6 days in Warsaw - a business trip for him and a city break for me. The Sofitel looked after us very well. Our twin room was changed for a double without fuss and a faulty kettle was replaced instantly when we arrived. We had a very comfortable stay sampling the restaurant (really good Polish/International food), the bar ( wide range fo vodkas and wonderful cheesecake) and the very beautiful swimming pool. Our room on the 7th floor was spacious and with great views of the city. The bed was very comfortable and we slept well. All the staff were very polite and helpful and most spoke excellent English.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
GuestRelations26, Guest Relations Department at Sofitel Warsaw Victoria, responded to this review, December 20, 2010
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience about your stay in Sofitel Warsaw Victoria.

It is a great pleasure to know that we met your expectations. Thank your for appreciating our staff as well as our restaurant and bar. I am also very happy to hear that you have enjoyed the room and comfort of your bed.

I hope that we will have a pleasure to welcome you back in the near future.

Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2010

I quite simply will not stay in any other hotel in Warsaw and I have been doing this regularly for the past 4 years. The staff are charming, friendly, hard working and efficient and the rooms are super comfortable added to which its location could not be better. I cannot help feeling that " baban12 " must have stayed in another hotel because their description/complaints just do not tie in with any of my experiences at this hotel.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking your time and writting your comments about our hotel.

I am very glad that you enjoyed the comfort of your room as well as the location of the hotel.
Thank you very much for your positive comment concerning the attitude of our staff.

It will be a great pleasure to welcome you back in the future.

Tromso
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2010

I recommend this hotel for its excellence in every aspect and central location.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your brief review about Sofitel Warsaw Victoria.

I am happy to hear that you were satisfied with our location and the hotel in general.

I hope to have a pleasure to welcome you again in our hotel.

globeseeker007
1,076 helpful votes 1,076 helpful votes
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2010

This is a very nice hotel and is in a great area. It's right across the street from the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. The breakfast is the best that I've ever had at a hotel. However, television service is terrible and one only gets a few channels. The channel selection is slow and one can drift off to sleep while waiting for it to change. I've been in third world countries (Vietnam, Cambodia, Peru) with better television service.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
GuestRelations26, Guest Relations Department at Sofitel Warsaw Victoria, responded to this review, January 4, 2011
Dear Guest,

I am very grateful for your comment about our hotel.

Thank you for appreciating our location. I am also very happy that you enjoyed breakfasts in the hotel restaurant.

I am very sorry that you experienced some inconveniences with the television. It is our goal to provide guests with the best service, that is why we will take all necessary measures to avoid that kind of situation in the future.

I do hope that we will have a pleasure to welcome you again.

Justyna Wolańska

Been to Sofitel Warsaw Victoria? Share your experiences!