I used to stay in Sofitel Warsaw a couple of times becouse of my business trips to Warsaw and I can highly recomend this hotel.
Greate location. Hotel is located in direct City Center with the walk distance to the old town.
Very friendly and involved front office staff as well as concierge made my stay exeptional. During my stay I hade some problems with tv in my room. I contacted reception and I was really surprised that guy who fixed tv was in my room within 3 min!!!!! Afterwards nice lady from the reception contacted me by phone asking if TV is fixed, and if I need any other assistans.
Hotel have a greate swimming pool and free internet access which compensates a bit old-fashioned rooms.
I need to admin once more that this is hotel with very high service level.
For sure I will choose it for my next trip to Warsaw.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Victoria Warsaw Hotel
- Sofitel Victoria Warsaw Hotel Warsaw
- Accor Victoria Warsaw
- Sofitel Warsaw
- Warsaw Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The first 5 star hotel built in this historic city, the distinctive design pays tribute to the rich history of Poland. The hotel enjoys a perfect location, with fabulous views of the Saxon Gardens and the National Opera, and is a short walk from the Old Town. The 343 guest rooms and 52 suites feature cutting edge technology. Enjoy our fitness center offering the latest equipment, take a swim in the large pool or relax in the sauna. Massage treatments are also available for the ultimate in well being. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Splendia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Sofitel Victoria Warsaw reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.