“Amazing hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 114 Hotels in Warsaw
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
“Amazing hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

one of best hotels I've been to recently. great service, food and location- all reccomendations to the hotel staff.

the only remark I have is that taxi driver that took me from hotel entrance ripped me off- instead of 55 zt he took 55 EUR for the drive. real price I found out later on

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Concierge_Sofitel, Guest Relations and Concierge at Sofitel Warsaw Victoria, responded to this review, March 23, 2014
Dear Electroace,
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit in our Sofitel Warsaw Victoria and thank you for taking the time to review or hotel on Trip Advisor.

I am thrilled that our room, location, our food and most of all our service - exceeded your expectations. At every Sofitel we strive to deliver the highest level of service so as to ensure our customers will return.

I would like to also thank you for bringing the taxi matter to my attention. I have taken note of your valuable comment and shared it with the managements of the taxi companies we work with, for the purpose of bringing improvements needed.

I do hope that you manage to come and visit us again. Thank you again for your review!

Yours sincerely,
Piotr Prasuła

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (160)
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Norway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

Stayed here for five nights in march 2014. Great hotel, great staff and great food(we only ordered roomservice). Best location, between shopping and the old city. Would absolutley stay here again. Best hotel for the price!! Really good!! Excellent! The beds was a little crooked in our room, but ok...

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Concierge_Sofitel, Guest Relations and Concierge at Sofitel Warsaw Victoria, responded to this review, March 22, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for having chosen our Sofitel Victoria Hotel for a place to stay in Warsaw and for your enthusiastic and affirmative comments. We do appreciate your comments on our excellent location just between and within a short walk to the historical heart of Warsaw and to its modern city center.
We are glad to know that our cuisine suited your tastes and that you have found our staff just great. It is our promise to provide every Sofitel Guest with magnifique memories, so I am very happy to read about your great experience.
Please visit us again soon and please contact me for any assistance you may require,
Yours sincerely
Old Forge, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Where to start? This hotel is absolutely amazing. From the time that we parked our car, we were met with great hospitality. The door man was there to welcome us to the hotel. The hotel is gorgeous and in a great location. When I went to check in, I was a little nervous because I did not speak Polish that well and I taught that i would have a problem. Not the case, the women at the front desk, Magda, spoke perfect English and made us feel at home. The check in was flawless. Our room was amazing with a great view. The room was very nicely decorated. There was also a nice letter from the staff welcoming my wife and I. This was not the first time that we stayed at this hotel and it won't be our last. Breakfast was also very good. The restaurant did an excellent job with the food preparation. The lobby bar was very good as well. It was nice to have a cocktail after walking around the city all day.
This is by far the best hotel that we have stayed at while in Poland. We have stayed at other sofitels and this by far surpasses the others. I can not say enough about the staff at this hotel. They were amazing and treated us like family every time I had a question. They were very knowledgeable about the city as well. If you are going to Warsaw, stay at this hotel. You will not be sorry. Oh almost forgot, the pool. Wow..wow.. That's all I could say.. Can not wait to go back.. Hopefully this year... Amazing....

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Concierge_Sofitel, Concierge at Sofitel Warsaw Victoria, responded to this review, March 16, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Sofitel for your Warsaw visit and for your kind remarks following your stay.

I cannot find the words to express how happy I am after reading your review. Guest satisfaction is the best reward one can hope for when being a hotelier and a source of inspiration to go the extra mile and make a great stay a trully remarkable one. On behalf of myself and the team allow me to thank you again for taking the time to write this review.

I am particularly pleased that you have felt so welcome in our hotel. Guest comfort is a top priority for us and although we are a luxury hotel, we nonetheless try to make every guest feel at home. Each of our Sofitel Ambassadors is a hospitality professional and we are all dedicated to providing the highest level of service.

Just like yourself we can not wait until you come back!

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

Sofitel Warsaw is a perfect hotel to stay whether you travel for business purposes or leisure. Great location, super friendly staff guessing your needs before you even think of them. I totaly recommend it to everyone

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing Sofitel and for taking the time to leave your comment on TripAdvisor.

Thank you very much for recommending our hotel. I cannot agree with you more that Sofitel Warsaw is the perfect inner city hotel in the Polish capital. Indeed, our location offers great convenience for guest visiting both for leisure and business purposes. We located are just off the Royal Route and as stone's throw away from the commercial center and Central Station.

I am very grateful for your kind remarks regarding our Sofitel Team. All of the Team members are dedicated to ensuring our guests' comfort. We actually put a lot of pressure on exceeding our guests' expectations. We take every opportunity to make you feel welcome in our hotel and nothing is too much to ask for.

Please visit us again soon.

Warszawa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

My stay with group of friends from the UK was absolutely great.perfect location -close to the Old Town, all transfers were ordered on time but you need to talk to taxi company which you use for more strict rules for drivers/clothes, smell in the car-definitely no smell of fuel/I appreciate really your help with organising a new transfer.The Manifique Breakfast-the variety -absolutely perfect

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Sofitel.com

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying in Sofitel Warsaw Victoria and for your kind words regarding our hotel.

I am very happy that your last stay with us was an enjoyable one. It is great that you and your friends could take advantage of our superb location. It offers convenience for guests visiting on tourist purposes as well as guests visiting for business as we are situated right in the heart of the city. In some ways our hotel reflects the very spirit of Warsaw by being a bridge between a rich past and prosperous future.

I would also like to thank you for your comment regarding the taxi transfer. We constantly try to improve the services we provide and receiving feedback is the most valuable part of this process. I would like to assure you that the company we work with is dedicated to providing the highest level of service just like ourselves. I will forward your remarks to our partners and they will take further action.

Please visit us again soon.

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

The room was nice but unfortunately without previous advise there was unbelievable works performed in the neighbour room (drilling holes in walls,shocks on walls wood works.... during all our stay which was really not in accordance with such kind of hotel: we advised the reception which simply answered : they are sorry : but I do not want to pay such kind of money just to get such kind of answer!!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay in Sofitel whilst on your Warsaw stay and for taking the time to give us feedback following your stay.

Firstly, I would like to apologize for any incovenience you have experienced during your stay. The noises that you were disturbed by are the result of renovation works that our hotel is undergoing. In order to maintain a high standard of services we provide, we decided for redecoration. This is done with our guests in mind to enhance the comfort of each and every stay. As the renovation is entering its closing stages, we will soon have a beautiful new hotel to accomodate you in.

I sincerely hope that you will visit us again in the nearest future and give us the chance to make up for our shortcomings.

Moscow
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Was scared upon arrival by the hotel architecture as it appeared in its familiar socialist shape, but all fears went away after I got inside: great hotel- spacious rooms, 5 min walk from old town and most importantly excellent concierge Piotr. He recommended the best Asian restaurant, booked excellent cocktail bar and I had very robust evening in Warsaw. It all starts with attentive and professional staff!
Also, swimming pool at the hotel is awesome and pretty need small fitness room with thick towels and fridge full of good mineral water. Fast and free WIFI.
Great stay. Love it and will come back. DZENKUJE bardzo

Room Tip: Take old town view renovated
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Concierge_Sofitel, Guest Relations and Concierge at Sofitel Warsaw Victoria, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you so very much for your enthusiastic and very affirmative review shared with other Tripadvisor users.
I am so happy to know that you have appreciated the comfort of our rooms and our location providing such an easy walking access to Warsaw preeminent sightseeing as well as to the modern city center.
We are pleased to learn that you appreciated our newly renovated interiors, hotel rooms and the exercise room in our fitness area available 24 hours.
What we are truly proud off is your excellent note on our staff. We truly believe that our dedicated team, knowledgeable and friendly is really able to provide Guests with magnifique experiences.
Thanking you for your informative and positive feedback I remain at your entire disposal for any assistance you may require, looking forward to welcoming you back soon.
Yours sincerely,