“Wonderful 5-star service from a Luxury Hotel.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Magnifique breakfast
Ranked #11 of 112 Hotels in Warsaw
Dusseldorf, Germany
“Wonderful 5-star service from a Luxury Hotel.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay in this hotel.
The bed was luxurious, and they provided hotel slippers and a robe, and the bathroom was a good size. The amenities were not L'Occitane, as had been shown in their photos on the web, but Lanvin. But I loved that they provided bottled water daily!
Breakfast was a delight, too. A very good spread, with some gluten-free and dairy-free options, and most dishes had little labels on them for those who were not familiar with the local fare.
The service was wonderful. Warm greetings from everyone as you walk around the hotel. I wanted to get my boarding pass printed and I was told to just email the concierge. When I did not get a call, I called her and she gladly gave me another email address to try. When I found out that the mail was getting bounced, I just went to the business centre and did it myself. About 10 minutes later, the concierge called me to say she did not receive the attachment. I like how they did not just dismiss me, or forget about my request.
Unfortunately, I did not have time to enjoy the spa services, but I did visit the indoor pool and while it was -5ºC outside, it was a warm and cosy pool area. The pool temperature, they tell me, was a warm 26ºC.
I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to explore Warsaw. Experience luxury at a very good price!

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the construction next door. It gets noisy even at night.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Concierge26, Concierge at Sofitel Warsaw Victoria, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your opinion. Each Guest remark is of high value for us, as it helps us to deliver the highest quality standards and service. On behalf of our Hotel team I would like to thank you for the pleasant words regarding our stuff, service and approach towards our Guests. Guests’ satisfaction and their appreciation motivate us to perform even better in the future.

Indeed, the Sofitel bed – My bed are truly comfortable, as they are made of the highest quality fabric and specially selected feathers. I’m also very glad to hear that you enjoyed our splendid swimming pool area.

I hope to have a chance of welcoming you to our property in the nearest future.

Kind regards,
Amelia Zaleska

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Reda, Poland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

While booking the hotel we thought that there wouldn’t be anything special to surprise us. Just another five-star hotel in Warsaw to visit. However, as it turned out later we had been positively surprised. The hotel itself is situated near the Old Town, but those who want to do some shopping have to walk to the centre about 10 or 15 minutes. As far as the décor is concerned, it is combination of classic style with modern details. Rooms are pretty spacious with the place for the rest and very comfortable bed. Thanks to the card of Accorhotel we could have a room with the view and the present in the form of candy box. Unfortunately we discovered that we had also had the invitation for a free drink but it was too late for us to take advantage of it because we saw it just before leaving. I wrote unfortunately because we spent the whole previous evening in the bar where thanks to amazing barmen we got to know some tricks of served drinks. I recommend all the guests to this hotel to taste some of them. You will be surprised with unusual combination of tastes, and additionally you can be given a lot of interesting information by the barmen who are willing to share their knowledge about their profession. The next positive aspect was the breakfast and very professional and friendly service. As for the selection of dishes, it is very wide. Besides, especially for the Polish, I think it is really a good idea – the part of the buffet consists of typically Polish delicacies for example pate or pickled mushrooms etc. You can also have some cheesecake for dessert. It is a great opportunity for visitors from abroad to try Polish cuisine. The hotel has also got a swimming pool and SPA but we did not use it. To sum up I recommend this place to all of you who look for the professional service. In this hotel you can see that the unique atmosphere is created by the people and not only by marbles and crystal chandeliers. We will come back for sure.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

It is a sheer pleasure to read so many warm and affirmative words about the Staff and service of Sofitel Warsaw Victoria Hotel. On behalf of our entire team I would like to thank you for your admiration and appreciation of our work and efforts. Such a boosting opinion motivates us to be even better in the future.

I am truly glad that you had a magnifique stay in our property. Indeed our Sofitel Warsaw Victoria has a premium location in the very center of our capital, 10 minutes’ walk from the Royal Castle and main historical monuments.

As you have mentioned, our hotel has also swimming pool and Spa area, which I highly recommend to visit. It is fully equipped and has a lot to offer to our Guests. Those who decide on a relaxation at our swimming pool area can enjoy complimentary beverages, as well as listen to the soothing music that altogether create a truly pleasant ambient.

I hope that your experience with Sofitel Warsaw Victoria Hotel will encourage you to visit our property once again in the nearest future.
Best regards,
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

The hotel opens to the visitor like a true luxury hotel. Spacious lobby, people coming and going in all directions, cozy lounges. Rooms are spacious enough to have their own small living room and L'Occitane toiletries. The bed was quite comfortable and with many pillows.
However, rooms might look a bit generic and the TV set was not easy to operate. The bathtub showerhead spilled water in such a way that there is even a sticker indicating no more than 5 minutes operation!
That said, breakfast was fulfilling and had so many varieties each day. Staff was very helpful, in particular the concierge, who knows many ins and outs of Warsaw.
The hotel is particularly suited for business, and is close to the Old City and the Royal Route.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Concierge26, Concierge at Sofitel Warsaw Victoria, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
Dear Guest,
It is so pleasant to read such positive feedbacks as yours. It is our most important goal to make each guest’s stay a special one with our best quality of service and offers. Thank you for appreciating our efforts.

I am most thankful to you for your kind words about concierge which are a real pleasure and encouragement for the whole team.
I also would like to kindly inform you that already in this year we will welcome first of our Guests in our newly renovated rooms.
We all look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards,
st helens
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I have recently stopped at the Sofitel Warsaw, whilst the hotel caters for business type people I went for a short break because the hotel room rate was so good. The hotel was great with a good location for Warsaw old town and easy to get to the commercial centre. Found a great pub called Legends showing all the football games. hotel service was fab as was the indoor pool nice and warm ,all in all a great trip to a nice city and hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Sofitel Victoria on your visit to Warsaw.

We are happy to know that you enjoyed your time during your stay. I would like thank you for the positive review of our hotel.

Indeed we are very good located – next to the Warsaw Old Town, and just 10 minutes’ walk from the commercial city center. Our hotel’s location is really an asset after a busy day of business, sightseeing or shopping.

Once again we are thankful to your comments and look forward to welcoming you back,

St. Petersburg, Russia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

We spent a romantic week end in this hotel in March 2013. it is situated in a 5 min walk from the central avenue and in a 10 min walk from the central square.
The rooms are very comfortable and clean and there was everything we could ever need! the beds were big and comfortable and we did not hear our neighbours not even when there was a housekeeper cleaninig their room :)) only the heating was a little bit high so during the night we had to wake up and open the window for a while.
The staff was very polite: I asked for an advice a couple of times and they were eager to help me.
Even though in this very week end the weather was terrible (-4 C, windy and snowing all days long) we were very happy to stay inside and enjoy the fantastic waterpool with a mirror on the ceiling and a it's great hamam!The breakfast was not included in our rate so I just saw it from the lobby and it looked great!
For me it was the most romatic week end we've ever passed! Thanks a lot!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Concierge26, Chef Concierge at Sofitel Warsaw Victoria, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
Dear Nadiushka,

Thank you for all your kind words posted on Tripadvisor.com and I am so happy that you have spent such a romantic and lovely weekend in our Sofitel Warsaw Victoria Hotel.
We are delighted to hear that our pool, the hammam and all recreation area created the ideal environment for you to spend such memorable moments.

At Sofitel we constantly strive towards perfection and I have the feeling that our staff “eager to help” have made you feel welcome and appreciated. Therefore I thank you for such a rewarding review and I will be more than happy to share it with our team and use it for our further inspiration.

We hope to have the chance to welcome you again very soon.

london
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

This is an attractive modern hotel. It is very clean and comfortable, ideally situated in the heart of the old town. Brilliant breakfasts and wonderful swimming pool. Good recommendations about where to eat from the concierge.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Riesetante,

Thank you for posting your enthusiastic comment on Tripadvisor.com.

I am so happy that you have appreciated our location combining easy access to the history and the modernity. It is our ambition to create magnifique experience for each of our Guests, therefore we feel delighted knowing that you appreciated our generous breakfast buffet and that you liked our recreation area with its spacious pool.
I will be more than happy to share your kind words also with my concierge team. We are always there for you with all our skills and expertise. And we look forward to assist you again very soon.

London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Horrible from the outside, much better from the inside but clearly a business hotel, not something I would chose for a romantic weekend. The service was very pleasant and helpful, the rooms were sort of standard for that hotel class. Good: free mineral water every day, free tea & coffee, free WLAN, great pool area, excellent location for shopping & old town. Not so good: found the bed uncomfortable, and room was overheated, breakfast ok but not fantastic.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion on your recent stay in Sofitel Warsaw Victoria Hotel.

We are all very pleased that you liked your room with its daily refreshed amenities and comfortable facilities as well as our modern recreation area.

The Sofitel “MyBed” beds create additional value for most of our Guests. I am truly sorry to hear that its comfort did not meet your expectations. Perhaps, if we knew about it and about the overheated room during your stay, we could resolve the problem.
Given the chance, prior to your next visit, we would be very happy to prepare your room specifically according to your preferences.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon and I will be very happy to assist you with anything you may need.

Piotr Prasuła

Been to Sofitel Warsaw Victoria? Share your experiences!