“One of my favourite hotels in Warsaw :)” 4 of 5 stars

You added Sheraton Warsaw Hotel to your Saves list
Sheraton Warsaw Hotel
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   ul. Boleslawa Prusa 2, Warsaw 00-493, Poland   |
Ranked #16 of 115 Hotels in Warsaw
“One of my favourite hotels in Warsaw :)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I stay here 6-7 times a year. Always at the weekends and always with my family.
There is no free wifi in the room but you can get it in the lobby. The hotel offers computers and a printer. Just down the hall from the lobby.

The rooms are small. But have everything you might need. A closet with and ironing board and a safe. Shower equipment in the bathroom. Paper and some pens on the desk.

The breakfast are expensive so I suggest you go out for it. Luckily the hotel has a very good location. Cafes just across the street!
The hotel has two restaurants near the lobby. My favourite is The Hangout. Delicious food with bands playing in the evening. A lovely way to start or end your stay.

Stayed July 2014
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Dear Julia G, Thank you for your kind review and your loyalty to our hotel. Nice to read your positive notes about us proven by your frequent weekends returns. We will be happy to serve you again whenever coming back. I do reccomend trying out our Sheraton Club offer. Hope you will like complimentary services avilable for all Club Level guests starting from comfortable Club Lounge access for breakfast, all day snacks and evening coctails, free internet (wi - fi and wired) and our dedicated Club Concierge ready to assist you.
Hope to see you back soon,
Executive Assistant Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Edmonton, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

I'll start with the Cons:
I stayed here with two other people in July. We booked on expedia for three adults. I did not think to check the hotel details about the bed situation, assuming that there would be a couch or cot for the third person. We checked in and the reception desk informed me that i have a choice between a king bed or two single beds! I asked if there was a couch or a cot and he told me the cot would be an extra cost. We have stayed at plenty of other hotels, lots of which cost less than the Sheraton, and they always offer a cot for the third person free of charge. We stayed in Prague and Krakow before we got to Warsaw and both hotels offered cots that didn't cost us extra. We were forced to stay on two single beds for three nights because staying in one bed with two other adults is not what all of us were expecting.
There is no free wi-fi. I have stayed in Sheraton hotels in North America and they have always offered free in-suite wifi with no extra cost. They told us it would cost us extra if we wanted wifi in our room. The only free wifi was in the lobby. Everywhere we went, coffee shops, the mall etc. offered free wifi. I don't understand why this hotel couldn't give us wifi in our rooms when tons of other places offered it for free.
The rooms are not insulated very well. We heard noise from the road and from the hallway, even though the windows were shut. We had a room facing the front of the hotel and heard people yelling at night. We were on the second floor and could hear what the people were yelling.
The good things we liked was that the AC system worked well. The room was clean and spacious. The staff was nice. The hotel looked very nice. The location was good, walk-able to old town square, the train station, the mall etc.
If it weren't for the bed situation, I would have given four stars. Free wifi would have bumped that up to five stars. It's the 21st Century, with so many other hotels/coffee shops/malls etc offering free wifi, this hotel should do that as well. This is a great hotel if you have two people or if you don't mind going without internet for a while. For people who want to get a hold of their loved ones half way around the world, with the time change, it's not feasible to go to the lobby to get a message to them in the middle of the night.

Room Tip: Confirm the beds and/or cots that you will have prior to booking. Cots are an extra cost. Wifi is al...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Dear Melanie H, I would like to thank you for your stay in our hotel and for your rewiew.
Sad that despite of your positive notes about our rooms, cleanliness, hotel location and our Staff we have not deserved higher rating. Although please let me comment here that cost of extra bed is announced on all our internet pages and since I read about the source of your reservation in your review, information about cost of extra bed is also avilable there.
Also concerning Wi-Fi Internet , please be adviced that our hotel similarly to majority of five star hotels in the city do chargé for in room wi-fi. We do have however many options where in room wi-fi is avilable for our guests withour an extra chargé. Most suitable for you likely would be just making your reservation for a higher than Clasic room category. The internet chargé is applied only in Clasic and Deluxe rooms in our hotel, other higher rooms categories have this service included in the price. All in all, I am glad that the services which you have selected and decided to have avilable when making your reservation, were evaluated positively. Thank you for your time to share your review and hope to be able to serve you again whenever back in Warsaw
Occoquan, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

After a week sweltering in a local German Hotel in Stuttgart, the Sheraton in Warsaw was a welcome relief! Exceptional reception desk and proficient. Room was superb. Restaurant on lower floor, breakfast included...and the breakfast was a choice of continental or western...with chef available to prepare eggs to order. Club level offers a quieter atmosphere. Great place from which to launch out into the city.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dear Walkintall26, I am glad you liked your stay in our hotel and decided to share your notes on TripAdvisor. Thank you for nice words about our Front Office associates, our breakfast offer, our rooms and Sheraton Club. I trust your experience will cause you to chose our hotel again whenever planing to re-visit Warsaw in the future and rest assured our team will be happy to serve you best we can again.
Best regards from Warsaw
Oslo, Norway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

A great, classy hotel in a very good location, close to the parliament and many embassies, still the neighbourhood is quiet and pleasant. Everything was on the highest level. The room was really big and the sleeping quality was very good. It seems that the hotel is a venue for many official arrangements, I spotted a couple of such during just three days. Having tested several hotels in Warsaw several times, I think this may be the best one of all of them!

Room Tip: Choose a room which is located in a back part of the hotel to avoid hearing people passing your door...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Dear piotrgz, There is no better reward for us, Hoteliers than such a nice comment of our guest after the stay. We all will be happy to serve you again in Sheraton Warsaw Hotel whenever your plans will bring you back. Thank you for your stay and those excellent notes.
Hope to be able to welcome you back soon
TC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

A great place and location for business travellers. The area is very nice and clean and plenty to see within walking distance. The Sunday brunch is a must and should not be missed, despite the price. Great service and quite rooms. Nice restaurants on the grounds.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear tcresidentTc, I do appreciate your nice notes about our hotel, especialy about our cleanliness, Sunday Brunch offer and our service. I am glad we have fulfilled your expectations and hope to be able to serve you again in Sheraton warsaw hotel soon. Thank you for staying with us .
Best regards from Warsaw
Sheffield, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Stayed for three nights in July. Hotel was very busy but didn't seem to matter. Felt they were a bit stingy on bathroom toiletries, one. Kettle of body lotion in three days! Breakfast was excellent. Don't know why other reviewer mentioned no bacon eggs, we had both. Just asked for bacon and it was served immediately. Usual omelettes made to order. No mushrooms. Variety of fruits, breads, croissant etc, champagne too!

Room was very clean and good size and very comfortable. Good location for old town about a 20 minute walk and buses from outside hotel. No concierge but reception staff are helpful. Some were excellent, some a little cold. The check in staff when we arrived on Thursday were excellent. They even rang to confirm the dinner reservation we had made from the uk at Dom Polsky, which was excellent too.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Dear verrcr, Let me thank you for your nice and positive notes about our hotel and for your stay in Sheraton Warsaw. I am glad reading your honest review and happy you liked our breakfast offer, our Front Office associates and our rooms with its location in town. Thankl you also for the note about some associates at our Front Desk in need to be bit warmer. We are working on this and since this point is related to couple of fresh associates, still stressed with numer of happenings and questions usual at the Front desk, I am sure our Front Office Manager and our Front Office Supervisors will quickly adjust it :)
All the best to you from sunny and hot those days Warsaw
Dziekuje,
Gliwice, Poland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

The hotel is as the title of my review. Decor is older, geared for business travellers and priced the same. I was there only for one night. Arriving late and leaving early. Sleep quality was good as I was tired, room was spacious but I did not require the space. Service at the reception was friendly and fast. Did not eat breakfast there as it was too expensive. I watch expenses wether it is my or the company's money

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Dear Ge0rge54, Thank you for your stay in our hotel and the time devoted to write your review.
I am glad to read in your notes about our friendly Reception associates and positive impressions from their services as well as about our spacious rooms and comfortable bedding called in Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bed - designed especialy for Sheraton brand. Reading your review I can reccomend to try out our convenient in price options for breakfast avilable through our Lobby Bar. Hope to see you back in Sheraton Warsaw hotel for longer stay allowing you to use more of our facilities.
Executive Assistant Manager

Been to Sheraton Warsaw Hotel? Share your experiences!