“Very good hotel, quiet and comfortable” 4 of 5 stars

Sheraton Warsaw Hotel
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   ul. Boleslawa Prusa 2, Warsaw 00-493, Poland   |
Ranked #16 of 112 Hotels in Warsaw
Södertälje, Sverige
“Very good hotel, quiet and comfortable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

The staff in all departments are really nice and professional.

Lobby and night club looks good but the rooms and the restaurant are a bit outdated I think. The style is American, of course, with marble bathrooms and so on, and in Europe that feels more like something for old people.
The room was really clean and everything felt fresh though. The beds were very comfortable and the room was very quiet even though we had the room toward the street.

The location of the hotel is good, a five minutes walk from Nowy Świat and approximately another five to city center and the Palace of Culture and Science.

The breakfast was great with everything we could ask for; european, american and asian breakfast.

I do not like the fact that the hotel chain still uses disposable packings, in 2013 we should all be able to do better than that. And housekeeping changed our towels even though it was hardly used and not on the floor, and the soap just opened was replaced. Just a waste of resources I think.

And I do not like the fact that they charge 60 PLN for wifi per 24 hours use when it is for free in most european hotels.

I would definitely have given this hotel five points if it wasn't for the waste of resources and the charge for wifi, and I can really recommend this hotel. I would be happy to stay there again.

I recommend you to ask for non-disposal toiletries, the "dirty towel on the floor"-procedure and free wifi though. If more people ask for it they might wake up.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Dear Guest, I would like to thank you for your stay in Sheraton Warsaw Hotel and for your review. I am very glad that our associates have deserved in your evaluation so high notes and I am also very happy that you have enjoyed our clean and quiet accommodation as well as our comfortable Sweet Sleeper beds. It is great to read also about your excellent rating for our breakfast in The Olive Restaurant, - thank you for this. I have noted also the suggestions for towels exchange and disposable packing for our toiletries and I have good news in this regards: just on the beginning of March 2013 we have started in our hotel great program for our environmental friendly guests called “Make A Green Choice” Since this date, all our guests can select to participate in the program and save our environment by denying housekeeping service, towels and bed linen exchange.
For such a Green Choice, and environmentally friendly attitude we are rewarding our guests with selection of choices to either earn Star points to their Starwood Preferred Guest account, to donate those points to Unicef Charitable contribution , or to utilize the praise (in form of a voucher) in any of our Restaurants and Bars as a 20pln credit to the consumption. Since we have started this great Eco Friendly initiative many of our guests have selected to "Make A Green Choice" and participated in the program already saving our planet and earning personal benefits. Reading your review I am confident that at your next stay in our hotel you will also be interested in this great initiative and I hope you will enjoy it.
I would be happy to meet you in our hotel personally in not so distant future
With best regards
Executive Assistant Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Luton, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Arrived on Friday to be informed that they didn't have any rooms for our party. I explained that I had booked and paid in full 4 months previously. The Duty Manager told us that they had only received confirmation an hour previous and that they were now fully booked. I said to him that I would like to phone my agent as that could not be right- I was informed that the hotel had no outside phone lines!!! They did offer us an aternative hotel- I asked if I could have a quick look on the internet at Trip Advior to see what it said about this alternative hotel (if it was ok then I was prepared to move) I was then informed that the hotel did not have internet, so it was not possible.

On return to the UK I have taken this mater up with Expedia who have sent through a copy of the email confirming the booking with Sheraton. This would actually confirm why the Duty Manager was so obstructive because it was the Sheraton that was clearly at fault.

It is possibly a very nice hotel, but I never got to find out!!! In summary, if you are prepared to take a chance that you may or may not get a room then go for it. If like myself when you make a contract with someone then you expect them to honour it then please do give this hotel a miss. I
never saw any of the facilities but just my deallinghs with the obstructive and lying front desk staff tells me that thishotel is not a 4 star.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Dear Steve M,
I am very sorry to read your review and would like to use this occasion to apologize for the situation that you experienced on your arrival. I fully agree that such a situation shouldn’t have taken place even if there was a system failure. Sheraton Warsaw has built a very good reputation and since almost 17 years has been able to provide the highest standard which has resulted in many loyal guests. Therefore I am upset to find out about your experience.
I have already spoken to my colleague who served you on that day and I will make sure that such a situation will not happen in the future.
I truly hope that you will give us a second chance and I will be more than happy to take care of your reservation in the future personally.
Once again please accept my sincere apologies.
Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I stayed on the Club Floor, very spacious room with work desk and side table and couch. Bathroom not so spacious but sufficient. The Club Lounge was a great space to work as lighting in my room as not great, with complimentary snacks and beverages. The location is walking distance from boutiques, shops and restaurants and close to consulates. The staff were Rey pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Dear Guest, Thank you for your stay on the Sheraton Warsaw's hotel Club floor and your kind and positive notes about our Club floor staff and our services. It will be our pleasure to host you in Sheraton Warsaw hotel again when your business or travel plans will bring you to Warsaw in the future and I trust that our Club Floor with its unique services will be your choice
also in the future.
Sheraton Warsaw Hotel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

We stopped at this hotel last weekend and had a great time the staff were very friendly and helpful we had a lovely room fantastic bathroom with all the amenities the breakfast bar was unbelievable hot and cold breakfast to top it up they were pretty relaxed about checking out we checked out at 1pm

• Stayed March 2013
Dear Guest, I am glad you liked us to the extend that you decided to give us best rating on TripAdvisor. We will be happy to serve you again the best we can when your travel or business plans will bring you to Warsaw again.
All the best from Sheraton Warsaw Hotel
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

This is an excellent business hotel in Warsaw, Poland. I am staying here regularly for more than 10 years already and it has had a consistent quality ever since. More an efficiënt business hotel than a romantic hideaway. But a business hotel with a nice atmosphere, where one can feel at home. Staff is very professional, friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean and large enough with good bathrooms. Try the Asian restaurant, it is very good.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest, Your great comments about Sheraton Warsaw Hotel have made my day today and I would like to thank you for this. Your high evaluation to our "constant good quality since years" is the nicest evaluation of our daily efforts. Please let me thank you here using this occasion for your long lasting loyalty and
I would be delighted to meet you in person when we will have a pleasure to serve you again here in Sheraton Warsaw Hotel
Best regards
Buenos Aires, Argentina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I had the opportunity to stay in several Sheratons, from Rio to New York, Rome to Jakarta, and with its ups and downs the Starwood Hotel Chain provided different results. By far this Sheraton Warsaw Hotel is the most nit and prepared Sheraton I've been.

First of all, the rooms. The bed is extremely huge and generous. It seem like a Marriott bed and was very comfortable. Very spacious rooms and with a lot of light. The rooms were very clean and the toilet was well prepared.

The staff was also top notch. Their english wasn't the best but they were very friendly and flexible and always trying to help. The restaurant and breakfast staff was also very friendly and really worked hard.

The hotel is also well located and easy to move around. Really love Warsaw and this hotel was a big part of that experience.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Dear Guest, I am trully happy we have exceeded your expectations and would like to thank you for your stay in Sheraton Warsaw Hotel. Would like to thank you also for such a nice review and your time spent to share your expecience with othet TripAdvisor readers.
Sheraton Warsaw hotel Team will be waiting for your return when your business or travel plans will bring you to Warsaw again.
Best regards from snowy Warsaw
Port Talbot
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Stayed here for only two nights and it certainly wasn't long enough! Staff were wonderful and on check in we and our travelling companions were offered a good deal on upgrading to Club. This meant a superior room and use of the Club lounge with complimentary drinks! Very well worth every zloty! On our final day the staff were also more than happy to store our cases (and those of friends who were staying in other places) so that we cpould make the most of our day. can't wait to go back again!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest, It was our pleasure to host you in Sheraton Warsaw hotel and I hope we will have a chance to offer our services again to you in the future. Its great to read that you have enjoyed your stay on our Sheraton Club Floor and I would like to thank you for recommending it to other TripAdvisor readers. Let me thank you also for nice evaluation of our associates and services we offer here in Sheraton Warsaw hotel. I am sure our Team will be proud of your evaluation and I will share it with my colleagues with pleasure.
Best regards from Warsaw

Been to Sheraton Warsaw Hotel? Share your experiences!