“Central location, spacious rooms” 4 of 5 stars

Sheraton Warsaw Hotel
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   ul. Boleslawa Prusa 2, Warsaw 00-493, Poland   |
Ranked #16 of 112 Hotels in Warsaw
Singapore, Singapore
“Central location, spacious rooms”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I stayed on the Club Floor, very spacious room with work desk and side table and couch. Bathroom not so spacious but sufficient. The Club Lounge was a great space to work as lighting in my room as not great, with complimentary snacks and beverages. The location is walking distance from boutiques, shops and restaurants and close to consulates. The staff were Rey pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Dear Guest, Thank you for your stay on the Sheraton Warsaw's hotel Club floor and your kind and positive notes about our Club floor staff and our services. It will be our pleasure to host you in Sheraton Warsaw hotel again when your business or travel plans will bring you to Warsaw in the future and I trust that our Club Floor with its unique services will be your choice
also in the future.
Sheraton Warsaw Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

We stopped at this hotel last weekend and had a great time the staff were very friendly and helpful we had a lovely room fantastic bathroom with all the amenities the breakfast bar was unbelievable hot and cold breakfast to top it up they were pretty relaxed about checking out we checked out at 1pm

• Stayed March 2013
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Dear Guest, I am glad you liked us to the extend that you decided to give us best rating on TripAdvisor. We will be happy to serve you again the best we can when your travel or business plans will bring you to Warsaw again.
All the best from Sheraton Warsaw Hotel
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

This is an excellent business hotel in Warsaw, Poland. I am staying here regularly for more than 10 years already and it has had a consistent quality ever since. More an efficiënt business hotel than a romantic hideaway. But a business hotel with a nice atmosphere, where one can feel at home. Staff is very professional, friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean and large enough with good bathrooms. Try the Asian restaurant, it is very good.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest, Your great comments about Sheraton Warsaw Hotel have made my day today and I would like to thank you for this. Your high evaluation to our "constant good quality since years" is the nicest evaluation of our daily efforts. Please let me thank you here using this occasion for your long lasting loyalty and
I would be delighted to meet you in person when we will have a pleasure to serve you again here in Sheraton Warsaw Hotel
Best regards
Buenos Aires, Argentina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I had the opportunity to stay in several Sheratons, from Rio to New York, Rome to Jakarta, and with its ups and downs the Starwood Hotel Chain provided different results. By far this Sheraton Warsaw Hotel is the most nit and prepared Sheraton I've been.

First of all, the rooms. The bed is extremely huge and generous. It seem like a Marriott bed and was very comfortable. Very spacious rooms and with a lot of light. The rooms were very clean and the toilet was well prepared.

The staff was also top notch. Their english wasn't the best but they were very friendly and flexible and always trying to help. The restaurant and breakfast staff was also very friendly and really worked hard.

The hotel is also well located and easy to move around. Really love Warsaw and this hotel was a big part of that experience.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Dear Guest, I am trully happy we have exceeded your expectations and would like to thank you for your stay in Sheraton Warsaw Hotel. Would like to thank you also for such a nice review and your time spent to share your expecience with othet TripAdvisor readers.
Sheraton Warsaw hotel Team will be waiting for your return when your business or travel plans will bring you to Warsaw again.
Best regards from snowy Warsaw
Port Talbot
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Stayed here for only two nights and it certainly wasn't long enough! Staff were wonderful and on check in we and our travelling companions were offered a good deal on upgrading to Club. This meant a superior room and use of the Club lounge with complimentary drinks! Very well worth every zloty! On our final day the staff were also more than happy to store our cases (and those of friends who were staying in other places) so that we cpould make the most of our day. can't wait to go back again!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest, It was our pleasure to host you in Sheraton Warsaw hotel and I hope we will have a chance to offer our services again to you in the future. Its great to read that you have enjoyed your stay on our Sheraton Club Floor and I would like to thank you for recommending it to other TripAdvisor readers. Let me thank you also for nice evaluation of our associates and services we offer here in Sheraton Warsaw hotel. I am sure our Team will be proud of your evaluation and I will share it with my colleagues with pleasure.
Sussex
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

My husband and I booked a three day break at this hotel. This was our first stay at a Sheraton. Would we go back most definitely!!
We were picked up at the airport by the hotel taxi (large black Mercedes, reasonable rate) which I would highly recommend.
The reception was well staffed and check-in was quick and informative. Although we arrived at eleven our room was ready. Brochures and maps were supplied by a very friendly receptionist.
Our room was very spacious and had a huge comfortable bed, a sofa with a table and two chairs. There was a very well stocked mini bar and complimentary water supplied every day. The bathroom was exceptionally clean and nicely decorated. The only drawback was the size and condition of the bath towels. This is my only negative observation of the hotel. Everything else was faultless however for a 5 star hotel I would've expected a better standard of towel. Having said that it obviously didn't spoil our stay as it is a very minor point.
The bar/cafe close to reception was very good but very busy as it is obviously used by many people on business during the week. It was a bit quieter with better service at the weekend. There is also a great bar with excellent staff which had live music both nights that we were there.
The breakfast room was spacious, attentive host and waitresses with a pleasant view towards the street. The service was excellent with a fabulous selection of food.

The hotel is in an ideal location, a short walk from all the main attractions of the city centre.

All in all a fabulous hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Gear Guests, There is no better reward for us, the Hoteliers than such a excellent guest review of our hotel, our associates and the services like I can find in your TripAdvisor note.
I am truly happy reading that you liked our Sweet Sleeper bed, size and comfort of the room and our hotel Reception services. Great also to read about your positive experiences in our Lobby Bar, Some Place Else bar and the breakfast room - The Olive Restaurant.
I have noted also your comment about the towels and I will attend to it with our Housekeeper immediately, - thank you for this note and letting us know where we can improve.
I would like to sincerely thank you for this review and for your stay in our hotel.
Our Sheraton Warsaw hotel Team and I are for your disposal at any future stays in our hotel and I hope to have a pleasure to welcome you back with us personally
Dearborn, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here on a business trip and really liked it. Great location near great shopping, palace, and Nice areas. Old town is about 2 km away and is very walkeable. Very nice lobby. Good service. Room was really nice. Highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest, Let me thank you for your recent stay in Sheraton Warsaw hotel and your high recommendation of our hotel on the TripAdvisor. Let me also thank you for your nice evaluation of our hotel lobby, our services and the guest rooms. We will be waiting for your next arrival to Warsaw to offer our services for you again.
Executive Asistant Manager

Been to Sheraton Warsaw Hotel? Share your experiences!