We have just completed a two days stay at hotel Bristol in Warsaw. This hotel is located centrally next to the Presidential Palace and close to the Old Town. The hotel has just been renovated and appeared fresh and clean. The room was smoke free and was well furnished. The staff was very helpful. This hotel is a hotel with charm and style and is a member of the Luxury Collection of Hotel and Resorts. Unfortunately, they have just removed the hall of fame which showed musicians from Edward Grieg to Rolling Stones and many of the American presidents.
Pick up at the airport by the hotels limousine service is recommended to an affordable price. If you book outside the holiday season, you can get a reasonable price (less than a B&B in Norway).
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Bristol, Warsaw Hotel
- Le Meridien Bristol, Warsaw Hotel Warsaw
- Le Meridien Bristol Warsaw
- Le Meridien Warsaw
- Warsaw Le Meridien
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sophisticated Art Nouveau hotel situated on Warsaw's fashionable Royal Route near the Old Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Starwood EMEA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Bristol Warsaw reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.