A large modern hotel with good bedrooms and excellent breakfasts. The pool is situated in the basement and is a little small - a pity that, when building, the size of the pool wasn't increased and that of the two-storey gym decreased. Staff friendly but the price of drinks was high, although there are small, cheap bars in the area. It is a little too far from the old town to walk.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Sobieski Hotel Warsaw
- Radisson Blu Sobieski Hotel
- Jan Iii Sobieski Warsaw
- Hotel Jan Iii Sobieski
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the center, close to Palace of Culture, just 15 minutes drive to the airport. Stay in one of our 435 comfortable rooms with LCD TV and air-conditioning. The new executive floor features modern and stylish design, heated bathroom floor, rain shower and complimentary internet. Enjoy excellent cuisine at Trylogia Restaurant or a relaxing evening in our Bar. Work out in our fitness club or enjoy our saunas and jacuzzi. Hairdresser and beauty salon is available on-site. Within distance of less than 2 kilometers you will find 2 big shopping malls where you can find cinemas, large variety of shops, banks and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com and Otel so you can book your Radisson Blu Sobieski Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.