I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights during a business trip to Warsaw. To be concise I'll just list the pros and cons.
1. Good location close to business center of Warsaw.
2. Spacious rooms
3. Very modern looking and well-equipped bathroom
4. Free safe-box in the room
5. Complimentary water, tea, coffee
6. Free high speed internet
7. Great breakfast
1. The rooms are not very clean. Quite a lot of dust on furnuture.
2. On Sunday the currency exchange office was not open, which is unacceptable as there were its workign hours and it is very difficult to change money in that part of town, especially during a weekend.
3. It's quite cold in the rooms and this can be fixed only from the reception (You cannot do it from your room).
4. The information in the hotel bookg (in the room) regarding the Pay TV channels is somewhat missleading and creating the impression that all the available channels are against payment.
I think the value of this hotel is pretty high and I would recommend it for business trips.