“good value for price” 4 of 5 stars

5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   23 Belwederska Avenue, Warsaw 00-761, Poland   |
Ranked #4 of 115 Hotels in Warsaw
“good value for price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

+ perfect breakfast, large and very comfortable room,quuen size bed, friendly and helpfull staff, very fast wi-fi connection for free

- far from the city center you have to take a taxi to get there.if you want to walk at least 45 minutes for the old city. no restaurants or shops by near.

Room Tip: ask for rooms close to the elevators.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Karolina G, Public Relations Manager at Regent Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Dear Our Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing with us your opinion about your stay at Hyatt Regency Warsaw. I am glad that your stay was comfortable and you enjoyed it. Our hotel does not feature a city centre location, but it is situated within few minutes from the city centre by car. A walk takes much longer but you can enjoy the beautiful Łazienki Royal Park, the most beautiful park in Poland, and you can take a Royal Route to get to the city centre, as Hyatt is situated on this way.

I hope to welcome you back very soon at Hyatt Regency Warsaw.

Hyatt Regency Warsaw

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
rural Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

We stayed three nights at Warsaw's Hyatt Regency and were really impressed with the service and quality of the facility. The rooms were generously sized, with beautiful marble bathrooms, comfortable beds and furnishings. Staff spoke excellent English and were courteous and responsive. The 24 hr room service was just the thing for jet lagged travelers. We used their beautiful pool and health club three times. The pool was warm and inviting, and the health club was huge and well equipped. The only negative was the cheesy 80's club music which detracted from our workout and swim.

We were upgraded to their Regency Floor for the last two nights of our stay (because of a noisy baby next door to our assigned room). The Regency Club was large and comfortable, and offered a spectacular, complimentary breakfast, as well as evening canapés, cheese and cocktails. The Club had a spectacular view of downtown Warsaw.

Overall, quiet location, attentive service and a modern European hotel experience.

Room Tip: High floors, north facing rooms have amazing views of the central city.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Karolina G, Public Relations Manager at Regent Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Dear Our Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing with us your comments about your stay at Hyatt Regency Warsaw. I am glad to hear that you have found it as "a modern European hotel experience".

Thank you for appreciating our team's performance. Any memeber of our team is always attentive to our guests' requests and needs, as our main objective is to provide an unforgettable experience to our guests, so they always come back with pleasure.

I hope to welcome you at Hyatt Regency Warsaw very soon.

Bilthoven, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

The Hyatt is always wonderful and Warsaw don't make an exception. A short distance from central and easily reached with bus to Spacerowa. We got the club queen room for complimentary cocktails and delcious snacks. Park Łazienkowski is very close (cross the street!). Nice fact is that the Hyatt keeps now bees on top of the roof and the honey is available at breakfast. I seriously recommend staying here and I have been there a lot of times.

Room Tip: Take club for cocktail
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Karolina G, Public Relations Manager at Regent Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Dear Our Guest,

First of all, thank you very much for your comment about your stay at Hyatt Regency Warsaw. It is always so nice to hear and receive such guest's opinion that : "The Hyatt is always wonderful". Thank you very much!

I am glad that you have enjoyed your stay and you liked our hotel location next to Łazienki Park.

Hyatt Regency Warsaw is the only hotel in Poland that set up on its roof a bee apiary and produces its own honey. I am glad you like our honey that you can taste at our hotel restaurant only.

For your next visit to Warsaw I will be glad to show you our roof apiary and explain about our bee-helping initiative.

I hope to welcome you back at the Hyatt soon

Olney, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

We stayed for 3 days and enjoyed every minute. The staff of Regency Club is fantastic, especially Krzysztof. He went out of his way to meet all our wishes. When we lost car keys Krzysztof and other associates were all searching for them.
We will be back

Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Karolina G, Public Relations Manager at Regent Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Our Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing with us your comments about your stay at Hyatt Regency Warsaw. I am glad to hear that it was a pleasant exprience for you and moreover, I am glad to hear that you will be back!

I have forwarded your opinion to Krzysztof, who was happy to assist you with all your needs. All our stuff, and Krzysztof is looking forward to welcoming you at Hyatt Regency Warsaw very soon.

Leuven, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I stayed at the hotel in July 2013. To start with, all staff -- from reception, to the restaurant, to the gym -- were extremely warm and friendly. Despite a systems upgrade taking place during my stay, they were responsive and quick.

The rooms are quite large, furnished to a very high level, and clean and well-maintained. The bathroom, in particular, was a pleasure. The only complaint is that the desk chairs were ordinary chairs, and quite low relative to the desk. It would have been better to have a proper desk chair.

The restaurant is very good, and the breakfast spread is big and of very high quality. In addition, the head breakfast chef was very friendly and accommodating, ready to prepare whatever I had in mind in regards to eggs and pancakes. The restaurant terrace is lovely.

Overall, if you're staying in Warsaw, I would highly recommend this hotel. It permitted me to relax and unwind during an extremely stressful business trip.

Room Tip: Try to get a street-facing room if you can, as the hotel is set against a very pleasant park.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Karolina G, Public Relations Manager at Regent Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Dear Our Guest,

Thank you very much for your comments regarding your experience with Hyatt Regency Warsaw. I am glad that your stay was comfortable and you were able to relax during your business trip. Thank you for your recommendation of Hyatt Regency Warsaw to other travallers.

I hope to welcome you back at Hyatt Regency Warsaw for your next visit to Warsaw.

Bristol, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

I attended Warsaw for a conference which was also held at the hotel. My room was very spacious with great bathroom. A nice touch was apples in the room, really thoughtful. The check-in was fast and I was in my room quickly.
All of the staff I encountered were very helpful and polite and all spoke English very well indeed. I only stayed for one night but I wish I could have stayed longer. The conference facilities and food were great too with nothing too much trouble for the staff.
I had breakfast on the terrace in the sun, the selection of foods was very good indeed including eggs cooked to order! The wait staff in the restaurant were also superb.
Well done Hyatt Warsaw, I will definitely stay again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Karolina G, Public Relations Manager at Regent Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear Our Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing with us your comment about your stay at Hyatt Regency Warsaw. I am glad you have discovered our meeting/ conference area of the hotel and you enjoyed your accomodation at our hotel. Hyatt Regency Warsaw awarded with Business Superbrands 2013 award in 2013, it is recognised as a prestigious business centre in Warsaw.

I hope that Hyatt Regency Warsaw will become your premier choice for your future visits to Warsaw not only for business reasons but also as your holiday destination.

London UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

For our first trip to Poland, as we have Polish relatives and were also seeing Paul McCartney at the National Stadium, my mum and I booked the Hyatt Regency in Warsaw. We pre-booked a car via the Hyatt Regency to collect us from the airport and the driver (Piotr) was excellent. The twin hotel room and hotel were spotless and very comfortable. Every member of staff were very pleasant and helpful. We tried lunch and dinner (the next day) at the hotel restaurant Venti-Tre which was excellent too (we are vegetarian and they even have a separate veggie menu!). I can also recommend the Blue Cactus (Mexican) restaurant across the road - a lucky find via Tripadvisor. Also, room service was efficient and the food ordered was good. The breakfast choice was huge, lots to choose from - you could make a real meal of breakfast! Wish we'd got time to use the hotel pool as it looked lovely but we were exploring the city lots - so we'll do that next time. The in-room safe was so very useful as it was laptop-size. The old town is easy to reach by bus/taxi - about 10 mins drive. Also we walked (quite a long walk - 3 miles?) into old town which was great as we discovered so much about the town on a lovely sunny afternoon. This being my first visit to Poland, I was very impressed with Warsaw and everything about the Hyatt Regency. Thank you :)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear Our Guest,

Thank you very much for your comment about your stay at Hyatt Regency in Warsaw. I am so glad to hear that your experience with Hyatt during your first visit to Poland was good. I am glad that you enjoyed your room and found it comfortable.

Our Venti-tre restaurant offers a large choice of different menus, so you can always find here something at your taste. Moreover, our Venti-tre restaurant has joined the exclusive group of best restaurants in Poland being awarded with "Poland's 100 Best Restaurants" in 2013.

I hope to welcome you back at Hyatt Regency Warsaw for your next visit to Poland.

Hyatt Regency Warsaw

Been to Regent Warsaw Hotel? Share your experiences!