“What a Superb Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 112 Hotels in Warsaw
Scottsdale, Arizona
“What a Superb Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Last September I spent three weeks at the Hyatt Regency, Warsaw, Poland. I am writing this review so late, as I am new to Trip Advisor. This hotel is absolutely superb. I went to Warsaw to trace my family roots in various parts of Poland and used the hotel a central location. The room was spacious and beautifully furnished. The bathroom was large and totally modern. I was on the Club Level overlooking Morskoye Oka Park, a lovely sight to awaken to, as the trees were just starting to show the first autumn colors. The room was maintained at the highest level of cleanliness and fresh linen was provided twice daily and bed linens were changed every day. The Club Level had a spacious lounge and served a superb breakfast with many traditional Polish delicacies. The hotel staff could not do enough to make my stay not only comfortable, but also so enriching. A few days into my visit, I was presented with a coffee table book on the geography of Poland. During the second week, the staff presented me with three books on Polish history. And of course these books added so much to my learning about the country of my grandparents. The Concierge Desk arranged a car with a young driver who was so well versed in his country's history, politics and geography. We made trips out into the countryside, often on back roads to allow me to savor the rural nature of the countryside. We visited the birthplace of my grandparents, and the driver was so helpful acting as interpreter to help me gain a better understanding of my roots. When it came time to leave after three weeks, I felt like I was leaving a family behind. The Concierge Desk also made reservations for me at many local restaurants where I was able to have traditional Polish meals that were so reminiscent of my grandmother's cooking. And the hotel dining room also offered an excellent selection of continental as well as Polish cuisine. One night the executive chef even prepared a special apple cake for me because I had mentioned it to one of the waiters. It was a cake that my grandmother used to make. It was touches like these that made the hotel such a delight. Even if anyone reading this review does not have Polish roots, I am sure they will be treated with great kindness and they will find the Hyatt Regency, Warsaw a true delight.

Room Tip: The rooms facing Morskoye Oka Park have a beautiful view and the street on that side of the hotel is...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Karolina G, Public Relations Manager at Regent Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Our Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your valuable comment. I do appreciate it as you have stayed at Hyatt Regency Warsaw already some time ago.
I am happy that your experience with Hyatt was positive at all stages. Our Chef was glad to prepare the cake for you and he will be happy to get the chance for next visit to prepare for you some other Polish specialties!

I hope to welcome you back at Hyatt Regency Warsaw very soon

Hyatt Regency Warsaw

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Haleiwa, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

The Hyatt is a nice luxury hotel in Warsaw.
Unfortunately you still need a taxi to most places, but the hotel has all luxury amenities expected from a 5 star property.

The rooms were large, the beds comfortable.
The breakfast was good and the gym and pool was a treat you don't want to miss.

Overall a place to come back to. The staff was very nice and accommodating.
I enjoyed the lounge - nice facility and great expresso.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Our Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you very much for sharing with us your comments regarding your stay at Hyatt Regency Warsaw.
It is true that Hyatt hotel is not located in the very city centre and a taxi/car is required sometimes to explore the city, but on the other hand our location (very close to the city centre, in the neigborhood of picturesque Łazienki Royal Park) is our big advantage. Our guests appreciate the peaceful surroundings of the hotel where you can enjoy a perfect jogging or family walk in the park. Our concierge team is always helpful to recommend a lot of great activities you can discover in Hyatt location in Warsaw.

I hope to welcome you back very soon at Hyatt Regency Warsaw.

Istanbul, Turkey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

You can find exactly what you would expect from a five star hotel. Rooms are big , nicely furnished and the bathroom is huge ( bathroom is better than most I have seen ) It was also perfectly clean overall. Hotel employees I have come across were all polite and helpfull and served as per its rating's standart. No language problem at all.

Breakfast was very good. not a huge selection but the quality wise more than enough. Breakfast room is very small for the size of the hotel but they also serve in the lobby area.

I recommend you to pay a visit to spa , for around 60 Euros you can get a nice massage therapy. Sauna , swimming pool , fitness and steam baths are all available.

I have no idea about the other hotel prices around and I can not exactly tell whether its a value stay or not but seems not cheap.

overall , Its a great hotel , serves the purpose and I highly recommend.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Karolina G, Public Relations Manager at Regent Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Our Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your comment. I am glad you have enjoyed your stay with us, our service and guest approach. As the comfort of our guests is most important for us, we pay a lot of attention to maintain the high quality of our service.

I hope to welcome you to the Hyatt Regency Warsaw very soon.

With kindest regards,
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Very nice Business Hotel close to a big park and the Russian Embassy. Nice rooms and cosy bar, breakfast room a bit small for the size of the hotel, however one will get seated at the bar when the place is packed (in fact more beautiful option). Staff very helpful, only minus pointbwas that as a platinum member there was no upgrade offered. Biggest Plus - price/value relation. Complementory email access, good espresso

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Karolina G, Public Relations Manager at Regent Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Dear Michael,

Thank you very much for your comment and sharing with us your experience when staying at Hyatt Regency Warsaw. I am glad to hear you have enjoyed your last stay at Hyatt.
Being our Platinum guest you always get the best room within the category you have booked for your better comfort. The Front Office always take care of this, before you arrive.

We will be happy to welcome you back at Hyatt very soon.

With kindest regards,
Public Relations Marketing Coordinator at Hyatt Regency Warsaw
Gdansk, Poland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Excellent hotel, the customer service, cleanness, restaurant and comfort were also fantastic. The hotel was situated in a brilliant position. The hotel was unbelievable value for money. I recommend everybody

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Karolina G, Public Relations Manager at Regent Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Our Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing with us your experience with Hyatt Regency Warsaw. I am glad you had a comfortable stay at our hotel.

I hope to welcome you at Hyatt Regency Warsaw very soon.

Public Relations Marketing Coordinator at Hyatt Regency Warsaw
Paris, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

A modern, to very appealing building but very good location, 5 mins from downtown but in much quiter area of the city, with a large park nearby -great for jogging- and one the the best hotel fitness centres in Warsaw, with swimming pool, hammam and all machines you can dream of.
Restaurant wise the choice is limited with one italian, rather plain restaurant but few nice places nearby (Belvedere, Sowa & Friends, Rozana, etc) - all in, a nice place to stay at (and if you have time, you an rent a well equipped bike and enjoy a bike tour)

Room Tip: Make sure hat you have a pair room number (I.e. outside), otherwise you will have internal patio, da...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Karolina G, Public Relations Manager at Regent Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Dear Our Guest,

Thank you for sharing with us your comment regarding your stay at Hyatt Regency Warsaw. The neighborhood of Łazienki Park and being situated in the very close proximity to the city center are our big advantage.

I hope to welcome to back to Hyatt Regency Warsaw very soon.

Warsaw, Poland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Hyatt hotel offers everything what you would expect from a premium hotel.
It had great and comfortable rooms, spa, great food and the location is perfect for a quick tour around the city center on foot.

The rooms are clean and decorated with good taste.
Mini bar however was extremely expensive with snickers foe around 10 euros, but it is optional so no need to use it.

breakfeast is includen in your stay which is great and tastes delicious (standerd selection).

Overall a good place to stay is you seek comfort.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Karolina G, Public Relations Manager at Regent Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Our Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing with us your comments about your stay at Hyatt Regency Warsaw. I am glad that you had a nice experience and our service met your expectations and satisfaction.

I will be happy to welcome you back at Hyatt Regency Warsaw soon.

Public Relations Marketing Coordinator

Been to Regent Warsaw Hotel? Share your experiences!