The Hyatt is a nice luxury hotel in Warsaw.
Unfortunately you still need a taxi to most places, but the hotel has all luxury amenities expected from a 5 star property.
The rooms were large, the beds comfortable.
The breakfast was good and the gym and pool was a treat you don't want to miss.
Overall a place to come back to. The staff was very nice and accommodating.
I enjoyed the lounge - nice facility and great expresso.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Warsaw Hotel Warsaw
- Hyatt Regency Warsaw Hotel
- Hyatt Warsaw
- Warsaw Hyatt Regency
- Warsaw Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Warsaw is a luxury hotel located in the city centre of Warsaw near the business and financial district. The hotel offers 246 luxurious and stylish guest rooms and suites. It is also home to exquisit Venti-tre restaurant and Łazienki Lounge. The famous Royal Gardens of Łazienki Park being just a few steps away, Hyatt Regency Warsaw is the ideal starting point to discover the beautiful city of Warsaw. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Warsaw reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.