“Clean Rooms, Great Bathrooms” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #20 of 114 Hotels in Warsaw
Dallas Fort Worth
“Clean Rooms, Great Bathrooms”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Be aware: this hotel does not serve lunch, and there are no restaurants I could find within walking distance.
Other than this, my stay at the Holiday Inn was great. Also, the biggest shower I've every seen in a Polish hotel! Major plus! The wifi was excellent here, which can be hit or miss in other hotels.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Michal C, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warsaw Airport, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Dear Guest
Thank you very much for your opinion about Holiday Inn Express Warsaw Airport hotel.
As Holiday Inn Express we do not have restaurant in our hotel. But if you are hungry in the evening, from 6pm we have dinner service at the Lobby Bar.
I hope to see you next visit in Warsaw at our hotel.
Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
  • Polish first
Richland, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is absolutely wonderful! Has an airport shuttle. The rooms are beautiful and comfortable. Very quiet. The staff are very nice and helpful. Excellent customer service. Held our luggage in their luggAge room while we toured Warsaw. Would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Bielsko-Biala, Poland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

Very amicable service with great attention to details. (Front desk)
Internet very good and the room impeccable.
Parking a bit too far from the reception and also I would suggest to include the parking fee in the price of the room.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Tel Aviv, Israel
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

The hotel itself was very nice. I got a crib for my baby and we were both able to rest in comfort for the short time we were there. The staff was ok for check in but an issue that came up was that the heat and wifi did not work properly. Wifi was very weak, at least in my room and the heat was weak as well. I could not call down as i did not want anyone disturbing my baby's sleep. Upon checking out I informed the staff of the 2 issues and their attitude was: NO both work just fine, you are just crazy! That part made me quite annoyed and upset. Only because of the staff's attitude I woudl not want to stay there again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Michal C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warsaw Airport, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Dear Mrs. Sonya
Thank you for your time for putting your opinion.
I already asked IT specialist to check wifi signal in hotel. We want to provide this service work very good.
Heating at the moment is working perfect. Unfortunatelly I can not check was was in the past. But I will put my attention to this case.
It is hard for me to hear that Receptionist said to You in the way You mentioned. My Receptionist are always doing their best to give high service quality.
I am looking forward to see you during next trip to Warsaw
Hotel Manager
Appleton, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights. The hotel is great! Airport shuttle pickup was timely; check-in was smooth; 4th floor room very comfortable, quiet, great shower, heated bathroom floor!; good WiFi; excellent breakfast. Staff are friendly, helpful, and speak English very well. Stay here!

Room Tip: Any room is great! Hotel photos posted represent it well.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest
Thank you very much for your time and sending your survey.
I am very glad to see your opinion about Holiday Inn Express Warsaw Airport.
We are working hard to provide service on the highest level.
Me and my Staff are looking forward to see you next time in Warsaw
Doha, Qatar
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Ideal hotel for anyone wanting to stay close to the airport They offer a free buffet breakfast, wifi, and airport shuttle to the airport every half hour. The hotel was very clean and good value for money!

Room Tip: Great airport hotel!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 6 nights. I was on a business trip. I found this location was excellent due to the proximity to Airport and my office. The rooms are very nice but they didn't change the sheets although I stayed there for 6 nights.

As others said before the restaurant has very limited menu. They just heat the items and place it on the plate. There are no other restaurant close to this place so if you have car or use public transport you should look for different restaurants like KFC or Pizza Hut within 5-6 miles.

WiFi worked really well and never heard any noise from outside or nearby rooms. My stay was very pleasant, Since I am IHG Rewards member, I will continue to stay at IHG brand hotels.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business