“A great tour of Warsaw” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 76 Tours & Activities in Warsaw
More attraction details
Owner description: Around Warsaw CITY GUIDE directs its offer mainly to business guests visiting Warsaw or living in the city. We will adjust our offer individually to our customers’ schedules and we understand how crucial time and punctuality is. Our offer: explore the city with a tour guide, enjoy organised trips in areas close to Warsaw and combine events together with sightseeing and colourful historic tales. During the tours we will show our guests short multimedia presentations, old pictures of Warsaw and interesting maps. Our services can be provided in Polish, English, Russian, German, Spanish and other languages
Modesto, California
5 attraction reviews
“A great tour of Warsaw”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

We spent a 1/2 day with Voytek as part of a business trip to Warsaw. He was very professional, knowledgeable, and comfortable to be with as a guide. We would highly recommend booking time with his company. As a result of our tour, we learned and saw much more than we would have on our own.

Visited March 2012

• Polish first
London, United Kingdom
“High quality guided trip of Warsaw”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2011

I had the pleasure of joining the full afternoon/evening trip, discovering most of Warsaw's monuments and sights, as well as learning more about the city's fascinating history. The guide had thorough knowledge and was able to provide in depth explanations to questions asked by the audience. Speaking in fluent English made it very easy to understand the message being conveyed. I enjoyed every minute of the trip and would highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in learning more about Warsaw. Thank you very much!

Manhattan, New York, United States
“awesome young chill tour guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2011

A friend of mine and I invited a group of 15 of our university friends from all over Europe (and 4 Americans) to come visit us for a weekend in Warsaw. We ended up choosing Wojtek as our tour guide and I must say that we did not regret this decision. He was polite, informative, interesting and handled a group of 20 people very well. Although we spent only around 5 hours with him, we managed to show our foreign friends all the best parts of Warsaw - the Royal Lazienki Park, Presidential Palace and the Old Town. He even had a shot of traditional polish vodka with us in Przekaski Zakaski ! In conclusion, I would highly recommend Wojtek to anyone who wants to have a grasp of Warsaw in a short time. He is not going to bore you and you will definitely have a lot of fun.

Warsaw, Poland
“Unforgettable trip around Warsaw city”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2011

I was pleased to experience the city with this unbelievable tour arrangement. My friends and I visited all of the greatest places Warsaw is known for, and got to learn its history, and all the remarkable marks it left behind. The parks, buildings, culture and the atmoshpere was unforgettable thanks to our guide, his excellent English and great customer service.

I highly recommed everyone to take a guiding trip with 'Around Warsaw City Guide' next time they are in Warsaw.

Northern Ireland
26 attraction reviews
“Worthwhile Tour of Warsaw”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011

I was the other traveller in the review referred to "Teenage Daughter etc". I had previously arranged a tour with Voytek that day and was happy to accomodate another guest.I had been in Krakow for 2 days previously, and had about 12 hours only in Warsaw, so I wanted to pack in as much as possible.
Voytek's route covered all the key sites from the Old Town, to the Communist era, to the Second World War and rebuilding of modern Warsaw.By the time we got to the Warsaw Uprising Mseum, we were bombarded with information and crowds, and it was great to spend the last hour or so at the tranquil Royal Bath Gardens, before Voytek left me at the airport.
So, if you only have a short time in Warsaw, and want to get to see all the key sites etc, I wold recommend the Around WARSAW CITY GUIDE.

Visited August 2011