“Indian meal in Warsaw” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night
Northumberland
“Indian meal in Warsaw”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

Excellent food, full of flavour, good value. Staff friendly and helpful.
Bollywood films showing behind bar, fascinating but avoidable if seated elsewhere in restaurant.

Visited May 2014

• Polish first
Warsaw, Poland
“there is no other such nice place like Buddha”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

The best Indian food in Poland. Highly recommendable. Butter chicken is my and my friends best dish. You will not find better basmati rice in whole Warsaw. For wegaterian i highly recomending samosa and paneer tikka. For meat lover i can recomend lamb chetinad in a in a spicy gravy. Take your friends there - they will love this palce for sure! :)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Wroclaw, Poland
“Below Expectation”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

reading reviews on TA we thought of trying this restaurant for dinner. we ordered samosa, kadhai paneer, veg biryani and parathas. We especially requested to make curry "indian" and not "polish" in taste as we were looking for something spicy and close to home. But we were disappointed with the Kadhai paneer as it was really low on flavours and nowhere close to Indian taste. however, samosa and lachha paratha were good! Biryani was so so... all in all an average experience..considering the high price it was not worth.. Staff was sad faced, a bit of smile is always good in hospitality business.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
La Mirada, California
“Indian Food in Warsaw anyone?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

I am not an expert on Indian food, thus I figure what better way to become acquainted with it than by having Indian Food in ... Warsaw, Poland. Ok to be fair, I had my share of Polish Food the night before, so I figured I would try Indian Food the following night. Several of the people I was traveling with were experts at Indian Food, so I figure that if they recommended the place it must be good.

I was not disappointed by the food. I really liked the bread tortillas (sorry I don't know the official Indian name as someone else was ordering for us). They were excellent. The meat and curry was excellent as well. The atmosphere of the place is pretty good. The service was great. Overall I was really impressed with the place.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Berlin, Germany
“Not really :-S”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

We went there for a quick lunch and had a set meal. The waiter was rather rude and told us that the soup was not included in the lunch menu any more! OK, fine.. I asked if we get some salad with it as it was indicated. He said yes but we have not seen any of the salad. The portions were the smallest portions of food I have ever got and I think I know what I am talking about because I go to restaurants around twice a week. The food was nothing special, on the lower spectrum, chicken (?) meat was tough... naan bread was dry, crumbling, totally unappetizing. This is the worst so far Indian restaurant in the world for me. There are some good points about it - great location, cozy interiors (this is sth what lured us to this place) and decent wine. If you want to eat a nice Indian meal in Warsaw do choose a different venue though!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere