“Warsaw Jewish District and Beyond for our family of 8” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Are you looking for attraction? Nothing to do in Warsaw? This is not a regular tour. Old vintage van, unknown areas of Warsaw, adventure, fun, doze of history, culture and food;) Try us!
Houston, Texas, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Warsaw Jewish District and Beyond for our family of 8”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Our family, ranging in ages 12 through young adulthood, along with my husband and myself, highly recommend Adventure Warsaw. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and friendly. We requested a tour through the Jewish areas of Warsaw, and she took us everywhere, including an impromptu stop, veering from her original schedule, just for the asking. We learned a great deal. Our tour guide made sure to include "lighter" stops as well, so we could enjoy the day by seeing many interesting, off-the-beaten-track sites in the fascinating city of Warsaw. It was great for all of us, our middle-schooler & on up...

Visited December 2012

• Polish first
Tomelilla, Skåne Län, Sweden
“Communist Warsaw”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Thanks Karol for a very interesting and unusual tour through Warsaw of the near past. Even if Karol our guide was only 5 years at the fall of communism he had a comprehensive knowledge of Warsaw and Poland pre 1989. He was able to answer all our questions thoroughly. That we did the tour in a old vehicle and never needed to push it was an extra plus.

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
“My tour in Warsaw”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

I had a memorable trip in Warsaw. Thanks to Carl. I was picked up sharp by 10a.m. and was taken out in an antiqu communist mini bus. With me was an enthusiastic Swedish couple. We have learnt a lot about Communism in Poland during the 2nd world war! I have seen some of the places before but with better explanation by Carl, I can see them now in a different perspective. I must say that he is fully loaded with all the history and he had answers to all of our doubts and questions. In the end, we were taken to the office where we were served with bread, cucumber and vodka. A special touch to a happy ending!! Thanks Carl.

Warsaw, Poland
“Time travel through Warsaw”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Thank you Carol for sharing your wide knowledge about Warsaw and its history. This is a tour beyond the regular tourist attractions; we were shown places you wouldn't notice when walking by. Living in Warsaw I will look at its buildings and layout of the city from a different perspective. Carol can answer every question whether its from history, current or future events.

Berlin, Germany
“Wonderful Warsaw”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I had an eight hour layover in Warsaw and I was looking for something to do, it was my first time in Poland and I didn't want to stay in the airport. After doing some internet research I found Adventure Warsaw and I was happy to learn that I could quickly and easily get from the airport into Warsaw. I emailed the company and made a reservation and got instructions on where to meet the tour guides.
Our tour guides were fantastic, very knowledgeable and friendly. Warsaw is a beautiful city, very interesting and full of incredible history. I feel like I got a really good introduction to the city. I had never been to Poland before and I will definitely return and spend more time there. I highly recommend booking a tour with Adventure Warsaw if you are going to be in Poland.

Visited December 2012