“Wonderful Warsaw” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Adventure Warsaw

Adventure Warsaw
Warsaw 02-582, Poland (Śródmieście Północne)
+48 606 22 55 25
Website
Improve this listing
Book Now

Ranked #5 of 79 activities in Warsaw
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Are you looking for attraction? Nothing to do in Warsaw? This is not a regular tour. Old vintage van, unknown areas of Warsaw, adventure, fun, doze of history, culture and food;) Try us!
Berlin, Germany
“Wonderful Warsaw”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I had an eight hour layover in Warsaw and I was looking for something to do, it was my first time in Poland and I didn't want to stay in the airport. After doing some internet research I found Adventure Warsaw and I was happy to learn that I could quickly and easily get from the airport into Warsaw. I emailed the company and made a reservation and got instructions on where to meet the tour guides.
Our tour guides were fantastic, very knowledgeable and friendly. Warsaw is a beautiful city, very interesting and full of incredible history. I feel like I got a really good introduction to the city. I had never been to Poland before and I will definitely return and spend more time there. I highly recommend booking a tour with Adventure Warsaw if you are going to be in Poland.

• Polish first
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Fantastic insight to warsaw”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

What a great day out!! .we got picked up on time in an old communist bus and shared this great experience with our guide Raphal and a nice american family .We got taken to places we would never have found on our own,all so interesting!!learnt things about communism,ww2,arcitechture,jewish quarter,food and vodka ..Our guide was brilliant and ouzed over everything with enthusiasm and really looked after us. The highlite had to be the old market ,where black market trading once went on ,you could feel the atmosphere there and of course the vodka..I only wish it was a longer trip as the vodka went down very well ...and ladies Raphal is so cute.......Thankyou so much guys ,we will be booking again x

Visited December 2012
“The most insightful tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

Even on a freezing cold day in Warsaw Raphael managed to treat my family and I to 4 hours of interesting and enjoyable touring around Warsaw! This tour feels like a mini adventure - starting with the vehicle which was a treat! Raphael is so passionate about his cities history and talked us through it at a good pace stopping off to show us different places and their parts in history. This tour goes beyond anything you can read in the guide books and really opens up history. Even going to the milk bar gave an insight into a part of Warsaw that can be difficult to experience on own. We left the tour feeling we had really learned a lot and gained a good insight into the Warsaw of today as well. This was the highlight of our trip to Warsaw!

Warsaw, Poland
“Informative, surprising and most enjoyable!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

A personal tour of Warsaw with guides that are passionate about the city and her history. They showed us (already twice) the most unexpected sites and views of Warsaw. Some places where you couldn't possibly see all there is to see because you just don't know where to look... but they do and they explain all about "why and how" Warsaw is what it is today... we are falling in love with this city more and more...

Roma
“Informative and Enjoyable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Having last been to Warsaw in the 80s and prior to the end of Communism, it was really interesting to do this tour and see things that were generally hidden from foreigners in those days. While not supplanting the standard Warsaw monumental/landmark tour, this excursion offers an interesting alternative side of the city and touches many off-the-beaten-track destinations such as the Praga Quarter across the river. I doubt I would have made it to these places on my own - nor would I ever had the opportunity to lunch in a "milk bar." The young guide was informative and passionate about his subject. Highly recommend.

Visited November 2012