“Super friendly service and super delicious food!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: European, Diner, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Antwerp, Belgium
“Super friendly service and super delicious food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

We went to this place based on Tripadvisor reviews and were not disappointed. It is very close to the city center, in about 5 min walk from the city hall. A wide range of dishes are available in the menu, so everybody can choose what he/she likes. I had carpaccio and my husband pumpkin soup as a starter. Both were very good. Then I ordered duck confit (the dish which I order everywhere where it is on the menu) and it's totally fulfilled my expectations. Spaghetti scampi of my husband were super delicious too, just cooked right, with a good sause. But what is especially worth mentioning, is the service. It was so truely warm and honestly friendly that I have not met much in restaurants.
The wine, recommended by the waitress was a pleasant surprise.
When again in Radom, I will only go there, nowhere else.

• Visited January 2014

• Polish first
Toronto, Canada
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

Such an awesome treat it was!
You walk into Olivio and feel like any other place else in the city.
The food is great, prices unbeatable, staff attentive and well informed.
European music, charming interior create nice ambience.
The meat or pasta lovers can find something exciting. Vegetarian dishes are not separated in the Menu, so you should ask specifically for them.
For instance, one of my favourites “Wild mushrooms on buckwheat” tastes yummy thanks to a buckwheat cake, sitting on an arugula salad, with big chunks of wild mushrooms in a well spiced sauce, and topped with pouched egg (all natural ingredients).
I would recommend Olivio Restaurant to anyone visiting Radom!

• Visited October 2013
Riga, Latvia
“outstanding meals all week long”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

I spent a week in Radom and being very picky on food I was lucky that the owner of the hotel recommended me this place. Didn't have a thought trying different place during the week. salad with pesto, caponata, salmon all were delitious. Cheesecake was brilliant and must mention one of the rare places with a real creme brulee.

The green pepper sirloin steak cooked rare was unbelievable, it dissapeared in my stomach without blinking, the meat was outstanding along with the sauce. Didn't like the side dishes (mashed potatoes were too dry and baked aubergine too salty) but maybe that was just unlucky.

Waitresses were always attentive, overall great experience. Recommended 100%

• Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Probably the best place in Radom”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We’ve been on a late lunch at Olivio. As a starter I had chicken liver parfait with apple chutney and my partner ordered carpaccio. Both classics were excellent. For the main I had duck leg confit and my partner asked for “forbidden” salmon – steamed salmon with black “forbidden” rice. The confit was very tender, sweet cherry sauce perfectly paired, but the star of the show was salmon with black rice. The rice was treated with some green pesto, salmon perfectly cooked and seasoned with a bunch of arugula. I’m not big fun of salmon but the combination was delicious. We had some surprisingly good house wine and both red and white for 20 zloty half liter carafe.
Friendly staff recommended dessert.
With the brulee and espresso it was great value for money. The bill - something like 160 zloty for food and 1 liter of wine.
If you are in Radom, Olivio is a must.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Basel, Switzerland
“nice food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

When on business trip we had a nice dinner here - I had the gazpacho and the pasta All'Arrabiata - both were good, big portions, service ok. Good value for money. Nice terras outside.

• Visited July 2012