I stayed in this hotel for 5 nights in a suite and every part of my stay was wonderful.
Following is the snapshot
1. Location- Bang opposite to Tram Station and Lower side of piotrkowska street. 15 mins walk to padestrian only Piotrowska street where all the bar restaurants, street food and pubs are available. The street is beautiful and full of people.
2. Amenities- Though hotel doesn't have a swimming pool but gym was well equipped and Sauna was wonderful. They provided very high quality toiletries in the room and everything which require was available.
3. Room- I stayed in a suite, it was huge with 3 chairs huge sofa cum bed, king size bed, 2 lcd tv's, bathtup, well stocked mini bar huge wardrobes. Decor of the room was simple but pleasing.
4. Hotel Building- Brand new absolutely clean.
5. Service- Staff was amazing ever smiling left lost an opportunity to wish and ask me how I am, whatever I asked for from room change to another view to Room service was done in no time and always with a broad smile on face.
6. Food- Hotel has a bar and a restaurant both have a limited menu I had dinner twice there but both the time food was outstanding. Breakfast had a very large spread and once again amazing service by breakfast staff. I ordered twice from room service both the time it was quick delicious and once again with a broad smile.
7. Overall- A good size hotel definitely deserves fulfills all the criteria of a 4 star. I loved it and highly recommend it. I will return to this place for sure.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Report response as inappropriate
It was a great pleasure to read your review of our hotel! Thank you for all the comments, all fantastic! We will do everything to keep on good working. We want you to be happy with your stay with us!
Feel always invited!
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC.