“Perfect location” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 67 Hotels in Wroclaw
Göteborg
“Perfect location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

A perfect hotel for both business and/ or pleasure. Nice big rooms. Ecxellent breakfast. Good service and freindly staff. But most of all a perfect location in the center of Wroclaw. The gym is a little bit to smal for my taste but there is possiblity to indoor running and some weights.

Room Tip: Sometimes the temperature can be rather hot and humid. Just let the satff know and they will either...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
  • Polish first
Roseville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

I was very pleasantly surprised with the kindness and helpfulness of the entire staff. I enjoyed the excellent breakfast. My room and the hotel itself was quiet and clean. I enjoyed the location as it was so close to the market square and many great restaurants that gave way for walking about each evening. I visited Wroclaw from the States for work, but it is definitely place I know my family would love to visit as well.

Newmarket, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Great location for site seeing of this wonderful city. Right in the heart of the old town. Rooms are first class and the staff could not of been more helpful.
Down side, you cannot be in the centre of a city with out some night life around.
I will stay at the Sofitel on my next visit.

Cheltenham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

This is a great choice if you want to be slap bang in the middle of Wroclaw. We have stayed twice while attending family weddings in the city. The service is faultless, rooms spacious and comfortable, and breakfast excellent.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Krakow, Poland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Excellent Hotel with a 5 star service. I was disappointed by the city or so called city. Lots of Hooligans and drunk people (I guess it was because of a soccer game that night); I stayed most of the time in the hotel which saved the trip, as I could just relax and do nothing. First time I stayed at Sofitel - will try again. Once again, the hotel staff was very helpful; I asked for couple of additional services and there was no "NO" as an answer.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Sofitel Wroclaw O, Manager at Sofitel Wroclaw Old Town, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time and reviewing Sofitel Wroclaw Old Town on TripAdvisor.

I was very pleased to learn that our team has impressed you with the service, open and friendly attitude. Our Ambassadors are our best quality and I am thrilled that you could confirm that with your experience.

I do hope we will have an opportunity to welcome you back in our hotel in the very near future.

Best regards,
Manila
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

My check-in was smooth and the room, breakfast is very nice but more importantly the people from the bell boy, concierge, waiters and everyone at the restaurant, and the reception are very pleasant. This has to be one of the best customer service experience for me. One of the girls by the reception is extremely nice, Joanna Grudrinsua. She checked me in and from the first day upon learning that I will be at our office at Renoma, gave me trivias of the building. On one of my not-so-good days form the office, I left my key card and while I was about to take it from her, she insisted on putting it inside the cute Sofitel envelope as she says, "No, I want to give it to you nicely". On another occasion I asked her to book a flight for Paris from Krakow, she gave me tips on restaurants to go to in Krakow before catching my flight, This girl rocks! These experiences humbles me and keeps reminding me that a great attitude makes a big difference to everything and anything,

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Sofitel Wroclaw O, Manager at Sofitel Wroclaw Old Town, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience following your stay at Sofitel Wroclaw Old Town. I am absolutely thrilled to read such wonderful comments and that we have exceeded your expectations. As you can imagine this will give me great pleasure and pride to share this with the entire team. We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Yours sincerely
Auckland Region, New Zealand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

Great location near to The Rynek Square. Comfortable beds and rooms modern and well furnished. Staff are polite and efficient. Didn't have breakfast here as quite expensive and there are good cafés nearby.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Sofitel.com

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time and reviewing us following your stay at Sofitel Wroclaw Old Town.
It has been a great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay and liked our rooms and bed in particular. I was also delighted to learn that our ambassadors made such positive impression on you.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity and privilege of welcoming you back to the hotel in the not too distant future.

Best regards,
Front of the House Manager

Been to Sofitel Wroclaw Old Town? Share your experiences!