Have been 4 times at this hotel the past year, and have almost just good things to say about it.
* Price is very reasonable for a 5 * hotel, we have payed from 50-70 euro pr night.
* the beds are huge and really good sleep quality with very good pillows. 2 pillows to each persons and a extra one in the closet.
* The location is excellent in the old towm. Just 2 minutes to go the the Rynek and 10 minutes to the nearest shopping center.
* The service at the hotel is good and friendly
* The rooms is large and with nice decoration and you get 2 bottles of free water.
The "bad" things about the hotel is: Small TV is some rooms and no swimmingpool, but it have a sauna and a whirlpool
All i all i give it 5 * anyway because of the low price and the general quality of the hotel. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal for business or leisure, Sofitel Wroclaw Old Town is located in the heart of Old Town - the city's cultural, social and business epicenter - just minutes from the famous Market Square and Hala Ludowa exhibit/concert hall. The impressive glass-roofatrium is an excellent example of contemporary Polish architecture, blending sleek design with noble materials. The world-class facilities include 10 fully equipped meeting rooms, a luxurious spa, a gourmet restaurant, and spacious guest rooms & suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Venere and ACCOR so you can book your Sofitel Wroclaw Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Wroclaw Hotel Wroclaw
- Wroclaw Sofitel
- Accor Wroclaw