“Charming, good pierogies, and affordable!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Boleslawiec
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Polish, International, Yugoslavian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The unique tatched roof, wooden walls place, only 4 minutes from A4 higway from Germany to Wroclaw (exit nr 297). At the town's buypass, close to the biggest pottery factorys, the town Boleslawiec is known from. 7 Days in a week, 363 days in a year. Mn-Fr open 12-22, st-sd open 11-22. We can help to spend nice time in the region aroun.
Ansbach, Germany
“Charming, good pierogies, and affordable!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

I found this restaurant charming, the food was good (although they did get a little swamped when a bus tour arrived!). Our waitress spoke decent English, and the menus were in multiple languages, including English... very easy to see what we needed to order. Our plate of pieorgies were delicious, and there was so much we couldn't eat it all... and with drinks my bill was about 6 euro! Thoroughly enjoyable experience!

• Visited November 2012

• Polish first
Poland, Ohio
“Always Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

I have visited this unique set restaurant many time in the 2 years in poland. Always I am greeted with friendliness and warmth. I have never been disappointed in the food. Most often when the Owners are present we get a very nic review of what to see and do in the local area from Aneta. While eating we chat about other local businesses, festivals and sights. Never have I left unsatisfied. Most likely when just stopping for dessert, dinner is usually ordered so to enjoy this place even more. See you in 2 weeks
The Tall American

• Visited October 2012
Wiesbaden, Germany
“Good food, great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

The staff is very friendly and helpful. Our waitress spoke excellent English and her food recommendations were perfect. We were very happy!

Warszawa
“Greast place to eat.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

Great food for good value! Good variety of local dishes, friendly staff, definively we will come there again.

Visited August 2012
Apo
“Great Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

The restaurant has an interesting atmosphere/decor. The waitresses were pleasant, though ours did not speak English (not a real problem). Service was slow and our waitress forgot our drinks. The choice of food was different, which is good! I had the goulash in a "potato pancake" - the goulash was good, but I was not thrilled about the pancake part (different taste than what I'm used to in Germany). My children enjoyed the sweet and savory pierogi. I would go here again and try something else.

• Visited August 2012