We stayed in the hotel for new year’s eve 2012/2013. Price of the room was pretty cheap for the period (75€ per night for double room) In the price was included breakfast and Obiadokolacja (early dinner) from 3pm up to 6 pm.
- rooms are pretty nice and cleaned, not a fashion or luxury place but comfortable and very quiet at night;
- towels and shower gel are provided for free to customers and the room refreshed every day;
- the staff was pretty friendly and kind;
- the location is perfect, silent at night and 10 min walking from the city centre (about a KM);
- free parking is available for guests;
- free wireless connection is available to guests (even if the strength of the signal was poor in our room).
- common areas should be renovated in order to make them more cosy and comfortable. The outlook of the building looks like a big cottage (and it is nice) but reception’s furniture is pretty old and no other common places are available to customers (except in the restaurant area when opened). If you want to spend some time with other people you have to do it in the corridors on inside the rooms;
- the food provided was not particularly tasting. Once we had kind of “Risotto” but it was not edible, due to the fact it was probably prepared several hours before. Any time we left most of the food served and after few hrs we had a second dinned in the centre because we were starving. In my opinion they should prepare more simple dishes but of higher quality;
- I know in Italy we have different time table for eating but in my opinion it makes no sense to provide food only from 3 pm to 6 pm (they could keep it opened a bit longer). I do not know if it was because of the food or the time table but the restaurant was always empty even if many guest were staying in the pensionat.
- when we paid by Credit Card we asked for transaction in PLN, however the lady set it in EURO (with a fixed exchange rate provided by VISA much higher than official one) saying that the transaction was automatically executed by POS (not true because the terminal always let you to choose the option) and therefore we paid about 15€ extra than current rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the center of Zakopane, The Boruta Hotel offers comfortable rooms with TV and free Wi-Fi. Guests can park their cars for free on site. The Boruta Hotel is situated just a 10 minute walk from the famous Krupowki Street. The Zakopane Train Station is a 15 minute walk away. The Boruta Hotel houses a cafe, where homemade dishes are served. Guests are atlso welcome to organize a barbecue on site. The guesthouse offers 24/7 front desk, as well as baggage and ski storage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Boruta Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.