“Delicious” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Windsor, United Kingdom
“Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

Really great restaurant! Delicious polish food, we had a selection of dishes including barscht, potato pancakes, pierogi and a fantastic salad bar. Staff were friendly quick and responsive and all for £20 for two including tip!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Polish first
Portland, Oregon
“Trout for Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

We had had our share of meat during our trip to Poland so we liked the idea of fish. We were not greeted by anyone as we entered the restaurant so I asked if we could sit anywhere (I speak some Polish). We were told anywhere but upstairs. We chose a table and were greeted by our waitress. She was very nice and patient with us as we worked our way through the extensive menu. It was hard to choose which way we wanted our trout. We each started with soup (one tomato, one zurek, and one chicken noodle). My husband and I ordered trout and our son ordered pierogi. Our waitress explained that each trout would weigh 350-400 grams and that it could take up to 30 minutes. The trout did not take that much time. The trout were each excellent. The pierogi were good but not as good as my mom's pierogi. My only complaint is that restaurants in tourist areas need to start accepting credit cards.

Visited July 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
“average is the most polite term I can use”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

Food was not bad but definitely not the best polish meals I ate before. Service was rather unpleasant (chairs on the terrace were wet after the rain so we were invited to wipe it ourselves...) and the waiter quite rude. Food was in good amounts but taste was average at the best

Visited July 2012
Netherlands
“Smelly with average food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

As they serve a lot of fish, when you go inside there is a strong smell of fried fish, which will go home with you.

The food was average (greazy pierogy and some steak also greazy), and the service was not that great.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Pstrag = Trout”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2012

It's a nice cosy restaurant located right beside a fast moving stream.

The menu decorated with a replica ciupaga (shepherd's axe) was cute.

I found the trout with mustard sauce quite nice however the oscypek (sheep milk cheese) was really hard. Maybe I was mistaken and perhaps it was supposed to be hard but I've had oscypek before this and it was soft and delectable, unlike the one I had here.

Prices are reasonable and is a nice place to relax at.

• Visited June 2011