This is a beautiful hotel in a perfect location. It had peaceful and comfortable rooms. The staff were extremely pleasent.
We enjoyed breakfast whick was served 7-11 which we were really pleased not to get up too early.
We also used the wellness centre to have a sauna which was great to warm up and relax after a hard day exploring Krakow.
We enjoyed a couple of nights at the Harris jazz bar , good atmosphere and music. Found the Piano Rouge bar a bit formal and quite a step back in time so we didn't stay, but I suppose it depends what you're in to !
We found Krakow to be a lovely city and and I'm sure we'll visit again, and would definitely stay at the Hotel Bonerowski Palace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bonerowski Palace is situated in the heart of Krakow, on the corner of Sw. Jana Street and the Old Market Square. It is seated in a meticulously restored and richly refurbished UNESCO edifice of the Middle Ages. The elegant interior of the palace contains both unique polychromes and beams, gothic column, antique stone safe, as well as modern forms and technologies, serving to the safety of the guests. The palace also prides itself on the Europe longest, 22-meter long chandelier. The palace windows face an incredible sight of St. Mary Basilica, Drapers Hall (Sukiennice), St.Wojciech's Church and the statue of Adam Mickiewicz. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Otel, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your The Bonerowski Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bonerowski Palace Hotel Krakow
- Palac Bonerowski Krakow
- Palac Bonerowski Hotel Krakow