We stayed for four nights in early December, and couldn't fault the hotel in any way. The hotel is more like a home from home. the staff were very friendly and helpful and nothing was too much trouble for them. The rooms were some of the best we have ever stayed in and our thanks go to the breakfast chef who made sure that our party had an excellent meal to start the day. A wonderful location and one which we intend to visit again in the future. Thanks once again to everyone at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bonerowski Palace is situated in the heart of Krakow, on the corner of Św. Jana Street and the Old Market Square. It is seated in a meticulously restored and richly refurbished UNESCO edifice of the Middle Ages. The elegant interior of the palace contains both unique polychromes and beams, gothic column, antique stone safe, as well as modern forms and technologies, serving to the safety of the guests. The palace also prides itself on the Europe longest, 22-meter long chandelier. The palace windows face an incredible sight of St. Mary Basilica, Drapers Hall (Sukiennice), St.Wojciech’s Church and the statue of Adam Mickiewicz. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Bonerowski Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bonerowski Palace Hotel Krakow
- Palac Bonerowski Krakow
- Palac Bonerowski Hotel Krakow