We have just stayed for three nights in the Orlowska apartment. The position in the Old Town is very good - close to everything you would want to see; the apartment is nothing short of stunning - wonderfully furnished and equipped with everything one would want, (and more): the service from Elisabeth is extremely good (but brush up on your French) and the value makes staying at a hotel a senseless ecercise.
Look at the website - it is absolutely true to the reality. The quality of furnishing and kitchen and bathroom equipment is up there with 5 star hotels. Yes the keys are a little cumbersome, but the place locks up like Fort Knox - just watch youir head as you go down the stairs and hope that you remember where the hall light switch is. But overall an A+ recommendation from us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Antique furniture, persian rugs, unique atmosphere in a 17th century Townhouse in the heart of Krakow, one minute walk from the Market Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Orlowska Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orlowska Townhouse Hotel Krakow
- Apartments Slawkowska 26 Krakow