“A well spent two hours” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 231 things to do in Krakow
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Housed in the former administrative building of Oskar Schindler factory, Emalia, is a museum that tells the story of Schindler and the Jewish prisoners of Plaszow who were the inspiration for Steven Spielberg's hit movie, "Schindler's List."
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
32 attraction reviews
“A well spent two hours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

This museum is very well laid out. It takes you on a journey of discovery and makes you think. The interactive screens with personal stories were fascinating and I am only sorry I didn't have time to listen to more of them. It felt quite claustrophobic at times which again helped us to appreciate what those poor people had to go through. I would happily visit again if I ever had the chance.

• Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
5 attraction reviews
“Very Interesting Indeed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

I enjoyed learning about this incredible man and how he helped as much as he could, what a brave man!

Visited November 2013
Basildon, United Kingdom
31 attraction reviews
“not what we expected”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

A good ww2 museum but not a lot about the man himself.
The film was really all we learnt about him.
Still worth a visit, put it on your to do list.

Melbourne, Australia
“Oscar Schindler's Factory”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

I found the exhibition good but was a tad disappointed as I wanted to know more about the factory, operation, labour and Schindler himself. A lot of the exhibition was of general information however I did not view the film, which may have had the information I was expecting, so my remarks may be incomplete. Like all aspects of the holocaust, I cannot comprehend the horror, but the exhibition 's use of sound allowed me to imagine the period somewhat. The sounds were the most telling aspect of my visit and stayed with me for some time. Well set out, I would recommend it to be added to any Krakow visit.

Visited December 2012
Fort Myers, Florida
“Amazing Museum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

I was not aware that the factory was not in existence but that it had been transformed into an amazing exhibition of artifacts, pictures and exhibits that gave me a true sense of life in Krakow during the war.