“Gourmet dishes at reasonable prices!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 869 Restaurants in Krakow
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romance
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: In our restaurant we aim to bring you food from every corner of France. Trying to meet the requirements of our guests, we use the highest quality ingredients. The seasonal nature of the menu, which will vary depending on the season and the availability of produce, will definitely speak to the most demanding tastes of our customers.
“Gourmet dishes at reasonable prices!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

We loved the seasonal selection of dishes in the thoughtfully arranged menu. As a result we ended up ordering a whole variety. Great ingredients and very successful compositions, especially for rabbit meat in two versions. Very reasonably priced wines as well. And fantastic and friendly service. We hope to come back soon.

• Polish first
“Good food & excellent service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Really enjoyed dinner here - food was good, service was great. We had a lovely bottle of Merlot that was great value. We will definitely come again. Only minor negative - menu for us was limited on starter choices as we aren't big fish eaters, but main course & dessert choices were great. (Next time I might start with dessert.....) 4.5 out of 5.

Bangkok, Thailand
“Good food !!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

Well I wanted to visit this place for a long time and finally did so .. I visited here with my friend and was impressed by the modern decor n great service .. First course gazpacho ... Was a bit too much but wasn't bad at all .. Second course beef steak .. Great sauce and very tender steak only thing is that I asked for a medium and it was a medium rare.. And it didn't need the parsley powder on top was too overpowering .. But those are just minor critiques ... Dessert were not so great that's why 4 out of 5 ...

“Great food and friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

We visited Bon Appetit during our stay in Krakow in June and we absolutely loved it! The place looks nice and modern, staff is very friendly and the food is simply delicious.

For and entree I tried asparagus with mushroom and egg dressing which was very enjoyable and my partner had a salad of chicory and goat cheese. My, my, that goat cheese just blew my mind, especially with the crunchy chicory and delicious dressing. For a main I ordered a duck and I was positively surprised when our waiter asked how I wanted it cooked - of course rare. It went very well with red wine sauce and apple puree. My partner ordered fillet of beef with braised beef cheeks, girolles (chanterelle mushrooms) and port sauce. He had a few issues ordering steak in Poland before as they are usually overcooked, closer to well done than rare but the one he had at Bon Appetit was perfect.

My favorite dish was the dessert I ordered - donuts stuffed with white chocolate and Roquefort cheese. I think it was the best desert I have ever had! The perfect mix of sweet and savory! My partner really enjoyed his mixed berries eton mess. Because we were the last guests that night the chef had time to chat with us (we did not feel like we were pushed out because there was no one else, the opposite actually, we felt very welcomed - it wasn't even late, but it was Wianki night which meant that everyone was at the Main Square or by the river). I said how much I liked the donuts and the chef said he had a mixed reviews about them, I think that if you know what Roquefort is you know what to expect, and if you open to new things you will love them for sure.

Overall, it was a great night. I have been recommending this restaurant to everyone since. It is affordable and the menu has something for everyone to choose from without being ridiculously extensive. My partner's only suggestion was some different desert wines by the glass, not only ports.

So go and try it, you will love it!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“One of the best restaurants I've been to!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

The staff was incredibly friendly from the moment we walked in the door to the moment when we sadly had to leave.

Bon apetit was a true delight which surpassed our already high expectations from the reviews on this website. The food was perfect and servings were above and beyond what we expected as well as complementary appetiZers and deserts from the chef.

A++