I keep thinking about our fantastic trip to Krakow and how the location of this hotel made our visit perfect! The hotel was so convenient to EVERYTHING we needed! We took a train from the airport and just followed the directions that the hotel provided us and walked to it easily. We could walk to the Historic Old Town through the Florian Gate within minutes. We walked to the bus station to catch our bus to Zakopane. The bus to the Salt Mines was literally outside the front entrance of the hotel! When we left Krakow to take an overnight train to Prague....we walked to the main train station. The hotel itself was so clean and comfortable. The staff helped us by providing a hairdryer for daily use and a space heater for one chilly evening. They also helped with directions and gave us information about all the places we wanted to visit. I would stay here again if I ever get the chance to return to Krakow!
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Maly Krakow Hotel
- Aparthotel Maly Krakow Hotel Krakow
- Aparthotel Maly Hotel Krakow
- Krakow Aparthotel Maly Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ApartHotel Maly Krakow is situated in exact center of Krakow - a 2 minute stroll from Main Market. It is placed in neighborhood of baroque Saint Florian Church which marks the beginning of the historic tract called Royal Route (Via Regia). It leads through the city center to Wawel. Special guests who arrived to Krakow were welcomed by City Council and aldermen right there. At Royal Route there are many monumental buildings which remember colorful monarchal corteges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Aparthotel Maly Krakow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.