Stayed 5 nights in the standard triple room (Chianti) - perfect for our family of 2 adults and a teenager. Room was spotlessly clean and very spacious. We took ipads which we stored in the inroom safe - the Internet worked perfectly every time. We used the kitchen every day - coffee/tea/milk/sugar provided with biscuits too. Umbrellas were provided in the lobby which guests were invited to use if it rained - fortunately we didn't need to make use of them during our stay! Alexandria welcomed us on arrival - we found all the staff exceptionally friendly and helpful. The apartments are about a 10 minute walk to the Market Square and we felt very safe walking about both during the day and in the evening. We found the apartment really quiet and we were never disturbed by street noise or by any other guests. If you want the perfect place to stay in Krakow - we would 100% recommend Cracowdays! We would definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cracowdays is an ideal alternative for high standard hotel rooms. We offer you 10 individually designed and air conditioned rooms with free wireless internet, two iMac's internet points , LCD TV additionally with DVD in superior rooms. Two modern and fully equipped kitchen with breakfast space are at your disposal. The perfect location in the Old Town.From September 2012 we offer 1 bedroom flat for our guests. The independent studio is located in a historical residential building dated from 1895 in a quiet street. This 1 bedroom stylish apartment with original wooden oak floor and high ceiling wooden timbers provides high quality modern accommodation and is within a walking distance to the Main Market Square, the public transport links (trams, buses) and only 2 minutes' walk from Cracowdays. The apartment - 28m2 space plus 5m2 of mezzanine - is spacious enough for 2 up to 4 guests to enjoy: a living area with a sofa bed a mezzanine with a kingsize, comfortable bed a bathroom with shower (towels, linens, hairdryer, washing/ironing facilities provided) an open plan kitchen with dining area (with dishwasher, coffee maker, electric hob, microwave, fridge, toster, table ware, cutlery, pots and pans, coffee and tea) a 32” HD flat screen TV, Sat channels, a free high-speed Internet WiFi a wardrobe with a safe a wooden fan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Cracowdays Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cracowdays Apartments Krakow
- Cracowdays Apartments Hotel Krakow