“Visiting reiligious sites around Krakow with Artur Widlak” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #79 of 177 Tours & Activities in Krakow
Sao Jose Dos Campos, Brazil
“Visiting reiligious sites around Krakow with Artur Widlak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

Artur took us to Saint Faustine´s shrine, to the Calvary Monastery and Wadowice.
His guiding certainly made a difference in the appreciation of the sites due to his expert knowledge of the Polish culture and his easygoing nature.
We learned interesting aspects of the Polish way of life that favored deeper understanding of the history of the country and its effort in establishing itself in a good stature among all nations.
I am pleased to recommend the experience my wife and I had.

Visited September 2013

Inverness, United Kingdom
“Kracow Tours/Artur!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

Artur is friendly, reliable, & an excellent tour guide. We've used him for airport pick ups and for day trips. Throughout the trips he willingly shared his extensive knowledge of the geography and history of the area. Nothing was too much trouble for him. We will definitely use Artur on our next trip to Krakow!

Visited December 2013
Brighton, Michigan
“Krakow hungover.com”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

Reliable friendly and helpful, Artur is a perfect choice if your going to Kracow. Very informative on what to do and helpful when you arrive at your destination. He was always willing to go the extra milr

Visited December 2013
Brighton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If Carlsberg did tours of Krakow....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

Artur was our guide and driver on our recent trip to Krakow. The dude knows how to hook a brother up with some serious local knowledge on both the sites to see (even a lot about the sites and city) and things to do. I had a blast of a trip and Artur made sure everything ran smoothly and when they didn't due to hangovers and missing items of clothing, etc Atrur was flexible, polite and patient. I will go back to Krakow and I will be using this company again. Dude was trustworthy, in the know and very helpful, more than I would expect a tour guide to be. Next time Vodka shots on me bro, assuming you're not driving us of course yo!

Visited November 2013
Oxford
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Cracow/Krakow tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

Artur is a great guide. I have used him a few times both for guiding and airport pick ups and he is friendly, reliable and knowledgeable. Good English too

I would always seek to use him on future trips to Krakow

Visited September 2013