“Superb, nice service, great hostel , highly recommended” 5 of 5 stars

Travellers Inn Hostel
1.5 of 5 Hostel   |   Pl.na Groblach 8, Krakow 31-101, Poland   |
Ranked #26 of 309 Specialty Lodging in Krakow
Hat Yai, Songkhla, Thailand
“Superb, nice service, great hostel , highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

I stayed here for 7 nights both in sarego st. and the other one--the private room. The staff were helpful and very very nice. They help me find and book another place due to my changing plan. The first one in Sarego was nice and safe enough. You may find your private time in a twin bed room and also have a company when step out of the room. The private room was too private for me. Both were in great location. Resonable price. I will come back again :)

Room Tip: Twin bed room is great
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Macclesfield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

Stayed here for six nights, with 7 lads. Booking the hostel was easy enough and I kept in touch with the staff on live chat on their website which gave me a wealth of information and knowledge about Krakow and Nutella. The staff are brilliant here and very helpful, we even went to Poznan with some Irish lad we met and the staff refunded us two nights which is a very kind gesture. Overall the place is clean and has no faults whatsoever. I will definitely come back here in the future!

Room Tip: Eat the nutella at night and a new jar will be ready as you wake
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Nailsworth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

It took me a while to convince my boyfriend that staying in a hostel when travelling was a good idea (he's normally a hotel man!) and thanks to the Travellers Inn he is now fully convinced!

Firstly, It is in a great location smack bang between the Jewish quarter and the main market square, with east access to the Planty that circles the town centre and only a stone's throw from the cathedral, castle and river. With the bikes that are provided free of charge for the guests, all of these attractions can be reached in a matter of minutes.

The service was fantastic from start to finish. The hostel was easy to book online, and my email query was replied to in minutes. This level of service continued at the hostel, when we were greeted by the lovely welcoming staff, who, during the course of our stay couldn't have done more to make us feel welcome.

There were loads of great extras, like the free help-your-self breakfast, bikes and Thursday night dinner – which was a great way to meet both lovely locals and other travellers.
The communal lounge space was fantastic, with 2 computers available, access to Wi-Fi for internet access, loads of books and even a record player!

The shared bath rooms and showers were spotless, and there’s just enough so you never have to wait at busy times.

All in all, a fab hostel with great private rooms that suits couples, in a fantastic town with more things to do than you can shake a stick at and lovely bars and restaurants for when you want to relax. Thanks again to the staff for making our trip so memorable.

Room Tip: There are two Travellers Inn hostels in Krakow, one regular hostel with one private room, and one de...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Gurgaon, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

The hostel was very homely. Free breakfast supplies stocked in the kitchen as opposed to an organized breakfast buffet set between a certain time slot.
Great staff! Very helpful and nice people.
They do a free dinner for residents on thursdays. At the dinner we met some really great people from many different places which led to a very entertaining evening.
Free bikes available for residents which is great since Krakow is just the right size to cycle around. Also cycling along the Wistula is awesome.
All in all a fantastic hostel!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Brussels, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

Travellers Inn Hostel was recommended to me by some friends, and it did not disappoint. I stayed in a private room, which was really big, with a massive window and one of those charming ceramic stoves. Travellers is in a great location, and it is easy to walk anywhere, especially the Old Town and the Castle area. The staff that I encountered was incredibly friendly and helpful. The common areas and shared bathrooms were immaculate. I was very pleased with my stay, and would definitely stay there again if I return to Krakow.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Warszawa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

I've been to the Travellers Inn three times in the last seven months and I always stayed in the private rooms. It is such a good place to come back after exhausting sightseeing trips in Krakow because you feel at home and always welcomed. The atmosphere is like staying with friends and the stuff is always very friendly and helps you with everything. For me Krakow without staying in the Travellers Inn wouldn't be the same and I'm sure that I'll book this hostel again and again, whenever I'm in Krakow!!!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Donostia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

I went to Krakow on holidays and my friend and I chose to stay at Travellers Inn. The city is wonderful but it wouldn't have been the same if we hadn't chosen to stay at this hostel. The location was perfect, quiet but still big enough to make a little bit of noise. The whole hostel was very clean and the staff was always ready to answer our questions. They also offer bikes for free if you want to tour around the city in a different way. No doubt, if we are ever back in Krakow (something we are looking forward to do) we will definitely stay in this hostel again. Staying at Travellers Inn means feeling at home!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Travellers Inn Hostel? Share your experiences!