“Satisfied” 4 of 5 stars

Vantaa, Finland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Satisfied”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We found this place with the help of Tripadvisor. Pasta and lasagne were excellent, so was the service. My husbands entree (salmon) was not that good, and thats why i give "only" four stars. Overall, very good experience and would recommend this restaurant for all pastalovers.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
“Tasty!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Arrived early afternoon and requested a table by the window. As it was set for four, we were two, the server relented after a little pressure. Shared the delicious onion soup. Two entrees were salmon and pork, both beautifully presented and very tasty. Would highly recommend this restaurant.

Ontario
“Great Food and Ambiance”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

We were two familieswith 4 adults and 5 children and would highly recommend this place to others. The server was amazing and very helpful. We ate in the basement which had a lot of charm and character. The food was absolutely fantastic. Some of us had polish based food and others have Italian. Eveyone was very happy with their meals and decided it was great value. We would recommend this to anyone who visits this area of Krakow.

Essex, United Kingdom
“Dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Excellent food. Serves both Italian as well as Polish Cuisines. Price also reasonable. Good ambience and highly recommended.

London, United Kingdom
“High quality food, excellent service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

I decided to try Pesto Ristorante based on tripadvisor scores. That dinner was really important for me as it was a surprise for my parents. I didn't want my family to see the prices and the bill so I asked staff if it was possible to order earlier and to have everything prepared when we arrive - they were more than happy to help me with that. From the beginning (phone conversations and dinner in the restaurant) I was served by a waiter - Konrad, who I found really professional, helpful and friendly. I work in food&beverage industry as well and I can honestly say that the quality of food and service was on the highest level. We loved our food (especially Salmon!) and we will definitely come back. My parents were happy and said they'd never been to such a good restaurant! Thank you!

• Visited July 2014