“Wroclaw Stag do club entry and bars” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 202 Activities in Krakow
More attraction details
Owner description: We are fully licensed and experienced incoming tour operator in Poland. We offer wide choice of tours, transfers and activities in all major cities in Poland. Moreover we are able to organize almost every service of this kind on your request in almost every place in Poland. We are focused on meeting expectations of every foreign guest visiting our country.
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Wroclaw Stag do club entry and bars”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

I was with 8 others on my stag do in Wroclaw a very nice City. We had our own female guide who was prompt and took us to 2 nightclubs 1 strip joint and couple bars. She was friendly and polite and you could make the evening in to what you wanted it to be. It gave a good insight into what the bars were like and the price was reasoble. About £20 each for 1 beer and shot 2 club entried and entry to strip joint with 1 free lap dance. Well organised and i would definately recommend this company and guide, Nikoletta, who stayed very late aswell with us which was nice!

Toronto, Canada
“Warsaw city tour review”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

I have arranged Warsaw city tour review a few months in advance. The office was very helpful, communication very easy. The guide Jan was very polite, met us at the airport, exactly on time. My son (15 years old) and me have thoroughly enjoyed the tour. I highly recommend it.

Dundee, United Kingdom
“Top Trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

Arranged trip by before arrival in Warsaw, everything went as expected the drivers were on time and very helpful. The tour guide in the camp was local, and had an excellent knowledge of the history of the area and life within the camp.
Overall a very enjoyable experience.

Houston, Texas
“Day trip from Warsaw”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

My friends and I had an extremely positive experience with this company. I made the reservation easily via email. On the day of the tour we were promptly picked up from our hotel in Warsaw and taken to the airport to catch our train. Upon arrival in Krakow, we were promptly picked up and taken to the concentration camps. After the concentration camps, we were driven back to Krakow for an excellent three hour walking tour. At the end of the tour, we were put on a train back to Warsaw, and picked up at the other end and taken to our hotel. Also, the company arranged for a wheelchair for me at the concentration camps, as I was temporarily disabled. I really appreciate their accommodation. In sum, the tours were wonderful, the guides were extremely knowledgable and the drivers were all reliable. We really enjoyed our experience and would highly recommend people use this company to take a day trip to Krakow/concentration camps from Warsaw.

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Day trip to Auschwitz-Birkenau/Krakow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

Recently took a day trip from Warsaw to Krakow which included tour of Auschwitz-Birkenau. It was a great day. We didn't have any issues whatsoever. Drivers were timely and helpful getting us from our hotel and on the train in Warsaw and were there to pick us up at the end of the day. Joanna our tour guide in Krakow gave us a lovely glimpse into the beauty of Krakow. She made sure we were on time meeting our train as well as getting us on the correct train. Agnieszka was very helpful especially keeping us up to date with travel changes. I think it was a good investment of our travel dollars. I would absolutely use this company again and would recommend them to friends and acquaintances who travel to Poland.
Robin Flick