“Not good” 2 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #790 of 930 Restaurants in Krakow
Cuisines: Italian, Polish, International, European, Fusion
Description: The „Negatyw” is one of the most remarkable place (restaurant) on Kazimierz in Cracow. Located underground has a very special ambiance typical of this magic city and is appropriate not only for dinner party, but also for informal get-together. A wide range of drinks makes the “Negatyw” unsurpassed. We also offer a various cuisine (Polish, Italian, French etc.) which will satisfy even fussy eaters. You can enjoy a sumptuous meal in opulent surroundings. In addition we have impeccable service and go out of our way to give you what you expect. Moreover rock-bottom prices will treat your wallet in a very pleasant way.
Krakow, Poland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

That wasn't good experience. As the new place in Krakow, it supposed to be stunning but unfortunately it wasn't. The service was really slow and not really attentive. The food was just ok. Nothing more. I was there twice and never again.

• Visited February 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Krakow, Poland
“AVOID!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Negatyw was easily my worst restaurant experience in the 2 years I've lived in Krakow. My friend and I went here with a groupon for a 3 course meal. We quickly find out 2/3 of the main courses are not available for this offer including fish, even though they recommend trying the trout in their groupon offering. I start out with the shrimp panna cotta for appetizer. Upon delivery, I quickly discover there's no shrimp to be found. While waiting for our waitress to return, I slowly pick at my dish because I am starving. After a solid 10 min, she comes to check on our table. I explain there are no shrimp, and she tells me that's impossible, and insists I must have ate them. My friend explains to her as well to no avail. Not wanting to cause a scene, I give in and hand her my dish back. Moving on to the main course, since we were down to 3 options, I go with the turkey breast in what turned out to be an awful orange and cranberry sauce. My friend had the stuffed chicken breast which was a bit better, but the portions were small and I head into desert still very hungry. My friend ordered the cheesecake, which was very dry and had no richness to it. He has 2 bites and it's so bad he decided not to eat anymore. I tried it as well and agreed. The tiramisu I ordered was unlike any I've had before. It was served in an oversized wine glass and more resembled a pudding than anything. It was the perfect match to my already mediocre meal. After 3 courses, I left feeling almost as hungry as when I arrived. A complete waste of money, even with the groupon discount.

• Visited September 2013