“Take a tour break and do something for you!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 23 Spas & Wellness in Krakow
More attraction details
Owner description: VERDE Massage is a place created as the answer to your needs. Just at the very beginning we bring you the first wave of glorious relax, then we only let you to get deeper and deeper into yourself to finally let you spread your wings of your well- being. Check our range offer of the aromatic massages, facials, juicy body treatments and sauna.
Saratoga, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Take a tour break and do something for you!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Found this massage spa on trip advisor. This place is great! Professional, courteous and friendly. My wife and I had a couples massage. Both masseuses were great. My only advice, get the 90 minute massage if available, the time goes by so fast, enjoy as long as you can! Our two masseuses were Karolina and Domenica. They are both super!

Visited September 2013

• Polish first
Inverness, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Excellent and professional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Highly recommend a visit. My husband and I both had massages, tailored to our requirement. Both of us left , wishing we had time to revisit. A real treat and an hour's massage only cost around £30 each.

Visited September 2013
Drammen, Norway
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“The word "excellent" covers it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

I'm not used to getting massages at spas and massage parlors so i was a bit nervous (what do I ask for, what do I wear and so on), but the staff obviously used to nervous people like me and made me relax right away. Had two massages during my stay in krakow, and both where awesome. I left there feeling like a new man :)

Visited August 2013
Stavanger, Norway
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Excellent massage, outstanding service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

The girls go out of their way giving good service. The place was fully booked, but they held the spa longer open to treat me with a manicure. Next day we went for pedicure, and had an absolutely great experience with couple massage, treated to us by lovely Karolina and Dominica. Super girls, super service and super massage!

Visited July 2013
Sandnes, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Best massage!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Best massage I have ever had! The location is not far from the marked square (Rynek Glowny), although not easy to find because of poor profiling outside.
Very nice decorations and athmostphere. Will definitately go back next time I visit Cracow.

Visited July 2013