“Best massage I've had in 30 years” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 23 Spas & Wellness in Krakow
More attraction details
Owner description: VERDE Massage is a place created as the answer to your needs. Just at the very beginning we bring you the first wave of glorious relax, then we only let you to get deeper and deeper into yourself to finally let you spread your wings of your well- being. Check our range offer of the aromatic massages, facials, juicy body treatments and sauna.
Winnipeg, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Best massage I've had in 30 years”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Let me add my praise for Verdi massage. For an hour and a half, Gosia worked my muscles deeply to loosen knots accumulated after two months on the road. I left there a rejuvenated traveler.

Visited May 2013

• Polish first
London, United Kingdom
“Best massage ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Went there without high expectations. Just wanted to get my tired muscles relaxed a bit. But Dominic gave me an ideal massage. I told him which areas I wanted him to focus on and he followed it religiously. He mixed multiple techniques, pressed pressure points in my feet, hands, back and neck. He was flexible, both doing it firmly and a bit gently as per my feedback. I have tried so many masseuses in England and none of them do it with enough firmness (risk management, insurance, etc, I guess) but he was as firm as I wanted him to be.

If I come back to Krakow I'll make sure to go for another massage treatment by Dominic.

Visited April 2013
Bergen, Norway
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

First time spa experience with my wife, we went for a massage after two days of trawling Krakow on foot, resulting in sore legs and backs. The staff was friendly and professional, and good at making an awkward first-timer relax. They were fully booked on our second to last day in Krakow, but were very kind to open early the following day to accomodate our return trip. The massage was... highly recommendable.

Visited April 2013
Krakow, Poland
“A great place for relaxation in Krakow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

When my boyfriend came to visit Krakow, I wanted to surprise him with a small visit to a sauna.
I booked an appointment at Spa Verde, not having been there before - but already the website looked professional and like a place we would both enjoy.
So we went there, the place itself is pretty - it is nicely decorated, very light and cosy (as well as clean). Since we had to wait for the sauna to be heated up, we received a twenty minute massage as a compensation, and a cup of green tea.
Both the massage as well as the sauna were relaxing, the staff is really friendly and they won't make you rush. I would highly recommend this place to anyone, who needs a short break from everyday life and wants to treat themselves in an affordable place in the center of Krakow!

Visited February 2013
Lynchburg, Virginia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“pure heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

We needed some attention to our tension so took a deep breath and booked appointments, knowing nothing about the place. My daughter and I were placed in the same room which was okay but separate rooms are available. The setting is white and light-filled with gauzy drapes and huge windows. Towards the end of the 90 minute session the relaxing music definitely picked up to the level of rock band....not jarring, but unexpected. We were not rushed to dress and depart.....even received a small glass of rose (not quite the water option needed, but a lovely touch).....conveniently located, just off the main square. Enjoy!!

Visited August 2012